Thailand Live Friday 11 Jun 2010

webfact

Phuket Senator slams Gov't tourism recovery plan: Phuket Senator Slams Gov't Tourism Recovery Plan - Thailand Forum

From ICT- 80% of Thais gamble during last World Cup. That, surpasses the percentage of Thais going to election booths /v @lekasina @veen_NT

CRES instructs DSI to review legality of special law to lift punishment of Red Shirts arrested earlier without terrorism charges /via MCOT

PM: No policy to hunt down Red Shirt protesters, asserts national recociliation plan aims to hear all views, all sides /MCOT

Phuket tsunami fears groundless: MET: Phuket Tsunami Fears Groundless: Met - Thailand Forum

New blog post - Video Footage 19th May - vaitor.com » Video Footage 19th May /via @vaitor

Former Thai coup leader Sonthi ready to help advance democracy: Former Thai Coup Leader Sonthi Ready To Help Advance Democracy - Thailand Forum

MICT Juti: My mission (at ICT) is not to close down websties but to follow govt policy /via @lekasina @veen_NT

Juti: I wouldn't have any far-fetched goal because the longest time would be only 18 mons /via @lekasina @veen_NT

Juti: Personally I don't like tweeting or Facebooking but I may open accounts for ICT to receive all complaints /via @lekasina @veen_NT

The World Cup's Social Media Evolution - The World Cup's Social Media Evolution /via @mashable @suthichai

Cracking picture of SA's goal as it left Tshabalala's boot (via @FourFourTwo) http://bit.ly/SAgoal /via @Dany_k @chrissalmon

Gooooooal - Mexico get the 2nd goal of the #WorldCup :) 1-1 now /via @Dany_k

If people missed this, a great world cup listing, Dates, matches, times, teams and more: Calendar World Cup 2010 by MARCA.com (Thailand +5hours)

The opening of the #worldcup2010 has ended 1-1 between South Africa & Mexico