World Cup Opening Ceremony?

nakhonsi sean

would be quite surprised if that was being shown in thailand.

you are right, can't imagine our local experts wanting to interrupt the most important soap operas for just the opening of the World Cup.

if thailand were in it then maybe i guess. or perhaps if the opening ceremony had a load of ghosts mysteriously appear in soft focus.

would be quite surprised if that was being shown in thailand.

you are right, can't imagine our local experts wanting to interrupt the most important soap operas for just the opening of the World Cup.

if thailand were in it then maybe i guess. or perhaps if the opening ceremony had a load of ghosts mysteriously appear in soft focus.

Can you imagine the commentary if it is on....

The opening ceremony was at 8PM SA time yesterday which was 0100AM this morning BK time. There is a rumor that it will be shown again at 7PM BK time tonight befor the first match.

ok that answers that. Was it any good?

The opening ceremony was at 8PM SA time yesterday which was 0100AM this morning BK time. There is a rumor that it will be shown again at 7PM BK time tonight befor the first match.

I was a sleep.:)

i have a hunch it involved vuvuzelas, dancing and nelson mandela.

That was the pre-World Cup concert.

The proper opening ceremony is at 7.00 this evening, I think. I doubt this will be on Thai TV because it would interrupt the 8pm programming. The match is on Channel 3 from 8.30 (kick off 9pm).

Whether True HD or any of the other channels will have the ceremony I don't know.

Edited by madmitch