Can'T Open Tv With Explorer

Ulysses G.

UG, could you please try the forum main page again now with IE, and verify if it works?

Yes, I just checked. I'm not sure how well, but I could enter the forum.

Thanks!

I just used IE a little bit this morning to see how it functions. I can now enter the forum, but everything loads very slowly just like before I developed that problem. It is nice to have the choice, but I will stick with Opera on TV as long as it is working tis way.

Anyone else who is having big problems might consider trying another browser.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting a little confused now and a bit ticked off!

first of all i couldnt get into the forum, got the main menu page up on the screen with the a message, saying internet explorer is unable to open this site. so then i go off and down load google chrome, no problem! then yesterday at about 10.00 a.m, try to open the site and get the a page come up saying you are doing maitenance. this went on all day and night. so this morning i think to myself, lets try going the internet explorer root again(after not recieveing a reply back from support about the problem) guess what i can now access the site once again through the original route.

can someone please fill me in as to what is going on. i am not the best, when it comes to solving problems with computers, ie not very literate when it comes down to all the jargin and having never had any formal training or experience with computers whilst working back in the u.k. all self taught!

guess i just got lucky by wondering what would happen if i did this or hit this button. otherwise id still be waiting on an email back from support and thinking that you are still carrying out maintenance.

cheers tigerfish.. .

Edited by tigerfish