World Cup Thai Tv And Stream Radio?

InSiSongkram

I've tried this stream here: BBC iPlayer - Listen live - BBC Radio 5 live

There's one major issue though and it's that the visual telecast is delayed for usual broadcasting purposes thus rendering this absolutely useless!

I just tried it with the Greece vs. South Korea match and you hear all the events before they happen... :)

If I can figure out a way to delay the radio broadcast I'll post it here!

Well I figured out a way because I have an external USB sound device as well as my onboard one I was able to use this program: DaanSystems - Radiodelay

However that BBC feed has stopped now, I think there is some kind of copyright thing and they can't broadcast the whole match.

The other feeds I have found such as another BBC live commentary and the SBS commentary from Australia are unfortunately locked to local listeners only, again for some legal reason...

I'll crack this yet! It might be time to find a proxy disguising program to trick these places in to thinking I'm local...

Ah that's a good idea! Generally my connection is too slow for smoothly viewing the visuals from myp2p but the sound is usually fine...

I'll check this out! MyP2P.eu :: World Cup 2010 schedules, watch live the World Cup 2010 on your pc.

It will be in sync too seeing as it's streamed from a TV broadcast!

Edit: Aargh! Most of these are delayed too. I think I'm going to give up and be happy that they're being shown FTA at least.

Edited by Glock3am

Well I figured out a way because I have an external USB sound device as well as my onboard one I was able to use this program: DaanSystems - Radiodelay

However that BBC feed has stopped now, I think there is some kind of copyright thing and they can't broadcast the whole match.

The other feeds I have found such as another BBC live commentary and the SBS commentary from Australia are unfortunately locked to local listeners only, again for some legal reason...

I'll crack this yet! It might be time to find a proxy disguising program to trick these places in to thinking I'm local...

You can log on to ESPN radio and listen to live radio broadcast in English for all the matches. However, the delay is about 90 seconds. if you can use the software as you have stated, maybe this will work. I will try the software you have recommended and see if this works.

I forgot to add in my earlier posting that if you want to find a proxy program to trick them into believing that you are listening locally, I understand that this can be done. You can log on to to purchase a VPN program and you can then direct your location and region to your choice as has worldwide locations. That is why it is call Good luck. Please post and let us know if you are successful.

You need to pay for a VPN then you will have no problem hearing Radio 5 Live. Get your wallet out. No other options.

Radio 5 works already but it wasn't broadcasting the whole match.

The ones I'm thinking of are the SBS feed exclusively for Australian listeners and there's another BBC one I think.

I'm not going to bother paying for anything though, it's only for the World Cup and if I have to I can deal with the Thai commentary.

there are now 3 threads running with the same topic!!

please check out the other ones:

Any Free Links To Live Commentary Of World Cup Football - Thailand Forum

I know theres lots of info on this one, but .....

Ill see if I can copy some of the suggestions on here to the other thread....but no promises (lets just say Im not the most tech savvy gal :) )