Gta: San Andreas Just Excellent!

Shivek

Yep. I understood it. Did you know that you can do missions on trains?.ie deliver cargo in set times to stations. I've left the hood for a while and just pissing around. Gambling , eating drinking and taking the chicks out. :o  :D

We can actually drive the train or are we just a passenger?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. I understood it. Did you know that you can do missions on trains?.ie deliver cargo in set times to stations. I've left the hood for a while and just pissing around. Gambling , eating drinking and taking the chicks out. :o  :D

We can actually drive the train or are we just a passenger?

You control the speed of the train. Cant remember the name of the mission i'm on. But i've gotta take over gang territory before i can do the next mission.

Finally was able to complete the mission with the crates and the forklift. Now I'm stuck. Couldn't find any other missions to do. There's just Freddy whom I have to chase in a bike, but it's impossible. Any tips???

I can cheat but I'd rather not.

Finally was able to complete the mission with the crates and the forklift. Now I'm stuck. Couldn't find any other missions to do. There's just Freddy whom I have to chase in a bike, but it's impossible. Any tips???

I can cheat but I'd rather not.

It took me a few attempts at this mission. Just keep chasing him. Thats all i can say. Try not to crash. Do you have a controller or are you using the keyboard? The controller makes it easier.

Here's a walkthrough if u need Bonsaimax: http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/guides/missions/lossantos.php

GTA:SA Patch 1.01 is out! These are the download sites:

http://www.gamershell.com/download_10219.shtml (US Patch)

http://www.gamershell.com/download_10220.shtml (EU/AU Patch)

http://www.gamershell.com/download_10221.shtml (German Patch)

Changes/Fixes:

* Added support for 720p and 1080i HDTV resolutions (may also do 1080p, not sure)

* Version Number displayed on game title screen

* Issue fixed on machines where the OS has been updated (one OS installed over top of another) and has 2 registry keys that point to the users "My Documents" folder (we incorrectly used to assume the Win2000 folder, now correctly uses the last installed OS

* Crash when entering advanced display options with only 32 meg of video ram (32 meg of video ram is not supported and will only allow use of 640*480 in 16 and 32 bit

* Crash when entering advanced display options on a dual monitor machine after

* Destroyed cars now are correct colour

* Dirty cars now able to get clean

* Numpad 5 key is now mappable when re-defining controls

* Issue on all machines where certain collisions caused parts of the audio system to crash (sound effects, cutscene audio - only radio keeps going) - users know this as "Rain / Thunderstorm bug"

* Improvements to DVD streaming

* Audio problems in interior / exterior transitions and getting in / out of cars fixed

* Some fixes to ensure reverb is not present at certain save points

* Improvements to dance game timings

* Crash occuring when using "user radio files" while the frame limiter is disabled

* Hot Coffe mod totally removed

Anyone heard of the Batmobile mod for GTA:SA, here's a pic. :o

Hey Jock, did u get past Los Desperados? I just passed Los Desperados but before i can play the last mission of the game i would have to take over some more gang territories. Will do that tomorrow and play the final mission of GTA:SA. :o

I couldn't get past the fire and escape in time. After several tries I went and did the firefighting missions. Took me an evening to complete, but then you are fireproof and that makes the last mission much easier (but still tough!)

I couldn't get past the fire and escape in time. After several tries I went and did the firefighting missions. Took me an evening to complete, but then you are fireproof and that makes the last mission much easier (but still tough!)

I'm lucky then, as i have already done the firefighter missions! :o

Well i finally completed the last mission. I went and done all the fire missions. Made the last mission easier. Done it on the first attempt after becoming fireproof. So now i'm stuck trying to complete other parts.ie tagging,snapshots, horseshoe(just need one more) and oyster missions. Still got a few weeks of game play anyway. :o

Well i finally completed the last mission. I went and done all the fire missions. Made the last mission easier. Done it on the first attempt after becoming fireproof. So now i'm stuck trying to complete other parts.ie tagging,snapshots, horseshoe(just need one more) and oyster missions. Still got a few weeks of game play anyway. :D

How about the triathlon, did u complete it? I dont get time these days as my school as opened after summer holidays so will play on Saturday. :o

Well i finally completed the last mission. I went and done all the fire missions. Made the last mission easier. Done it on the first attempt after becoming fireproof. So now i'm stuck trying to complete other parts.ie tagging,snapshots, horseshoe(just need one more) and oyster missions. Still got a few weeks of game play anyway. :D

How about the triathlon, did u complete it? I dont get time these days as my school as opened after summer holidays so will play on Saturday. :o

Eh? Where?

Eh? Where?

Beat the Cock triathlon at Santa Maria Beach at Los Santos. :D