Ashes White Wash

The poms do get ruffled easy  :D

Australia is a far greater sporting nation than Britain, look it up - deal with it  :D

B o ll o c k s lets have some proof of this Tornie.... :D

And not just choosing a few sports , accross the board....c'mon!

ok Chon......England would be better than us in Fox Hunting... :D

but I dont think that that is a prime time sport these days :D

and there is a Rugby test Saturday night.....go the All Blacks !!

What have the All Blacks got to do with Australia? :o

next door neighbours..... :D

And family ties in a lot of cases :D

Can't be on the fathers side.

Thats a vague remark roscoe, care to elaborate ?????

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Australia A side would beat the English One day side and Test side...... :D

Perhaps you should have brought them over instead then :D

They are already there Pie Boy,playing County Cricket, did you think the improvements in English cricket just evolved,,No No your boys are learning from the great Ozzy talent currently playing alongside them in the Counties plus of course the Ozzy legend England chose to run your Cricket Academy, one Rodney Marsh.Seems Britain had nobody up to the task... :o

They are already there Pie Boy,playing County Cricket, did you think the improvements in English cricket just evolved,,No No your boys are learning from the great Ozzy talent currently playing alongside them in the Counties plus of course the Ozzy legend England chose to run your Cricket Academy, one Rodney Marsh.Seems Britain had nobody up to the task... :o

:D

So does this mean if we win The Ashes it will be thanks to the Aussies?

You can be sure they'll point that out if we do :D

Of course we will.....credit where credit is due Old Man...... :D

Of course we will.....credit where credit is due Old Man...... :D

Funny how when they were losing the Aussies were saying that it had no reflection on the ashes, but now they've won a couple its all 'bring on the Poms'

None of this still masks the massive holes in the Aussie side. If they are going to win the ashes ten they need Brett Lee 100% and able to last 5 days. For all their know how McGrath, Pimp, Warne and Kasprowicz just haven't got enough left to bowl a side out twice.

Mcgrath is an old has been and as for your Puerto Rican drug dealing pimp (AKA Gillespie) lets all laugh [

Fart, the derogative names you insist on using for a certain ozzy bowler would probably get you 2-5 years in Oz ,or didnt you know he is part aboriginal.. 

Which derogatory name would that be ozzydom? I can't see any!

Pro Fart...Its all the foul names u'll be calling the Aussies as they punish ur feeble English cricket team....

Comment by Geoffrey Boycott ,former England batsman

Boycott thinks Australia's chances of retaining the Ashes depend on how three players perform - McGrath, Shane Warne and Adam Gilchrist, whom he says would be an obvious choice as wicketkeeper for an all-time world XI, given that he is averaging in the mid-50s with the bat in Tests and that he is capable of destroying an attack in a two-hour session.

But which side is he tipping? "I think England will win a Test," he says. "My concern is Australia will probably win two."

Aussies chalked up 261 , top order did well but no-one went on to make a big score, Symonds again a strong perfomance in the middle order. Poms now o for 3 off two overs. Interesting to see the strike power of the Aussies bowlers . Don't have tv access, bugger me dead :o

Comment by Geoffrey Boycott ,former England batsman

Boycott thinks Australia's chances of retaining the Ashes depend on how three players perform - McGrath, Shane Warne and Adam Gilchrist, whom he says would be an obvious choice as wicketkeeper for an all-time world XI, given that he is averaging in the mid-50s with the bat in Tests and that he is capable of destroying an attack in a two-hour session.

But which side is he tipping? "I think England will win a Test," he says. "My concern is Australia will probably win two."

Logged on to baggygreen last night. Watched the whole Aussie innings develope. Cheers good site. Pity you lot prayed for rain just as we got on top. :D But that's easy in England,all you have to do is think about rain and it p1sses down. :o

no ball.....dot ball...1 run....2 runs...5 from 3 required.....2 runs.....wicket....McGrath run out Gough....3 from 1 required....on tenterhooks here.... :o ........2 runs last ball......drawn game and shared trophy....

bloody good game in the end..... :D:D

I'd say Humpty nearly fell last night Shady Lamp :o

No mate...........I said from the start it's anyones trophey. Only you lot gave us no chance and refused to admit even the possibilities of an England win. But that's the Aussies. Their sportsmanship is akin to a Yorkshiremans generosity, it just doesn't exist. Anyway technically we won. We lost less wickets. But what chance have we with that argument. Had we beaten you fair and square, some excuse would have emerged. As it was, bloody exciting game. Even more so for me. I lost contact on baggygreen three balls from the end. Had to log off and back on again. So we was all wrong. Shared trophey. Well I'm English so it's in my nature to say well played and unlucky Aussies. To our boys, shame on you. Should have stuffed 'em. Oh, I nearly forgot. Special thanks to McGrath for a no-ball & Lee for a mis-field all in the final over. Still that's cricket. Till we meet again boys.

Another competition not won by Australia and by their own definition ,if you don't win you loose winning being the only option, and so by extension of this egotistical ethos Australia lost. :o

Explanation or justification please!

Edited by roscoe

My mate was turned down for Australian citizenship on the grounds that he was overheard saying ' Well played Mate' to the captain of the team that had just beaten his. :o

Anyway Bloncs...............it seems lose or draw, the Ozzie population of TV have nothing to say. Sometimes I wish we would keep losing, at least there's plenty of people to talk to next day. :D

Edited by lampard10