Cheap Apartment

joordy

4K doesn't exist if you are falang. Its a well-off tourist town not a backpacker ghetto. Condochain for 8-10K is about it unless you are Thai or have a Thai GF. And do you really want to spend a month in a Thai-style room?

ahhhhh, 4k does exist my friend! and if you are willing to pay 6000 you can live quite nicely as a barbarian/falang. you are harshy on the packies no? i sought, i found, i live for cheap!

ahhhhh, 4k does exist my friend! and if you are willing to pay 6000 you can live quite nicely as a barbarian/falang. you are harshy on the packies no? i sought, i found, i live for cheap!

Maybe you'd like to inform the rest of the board where this deal is...

horses for courses. enjoy.

Not everybody has ambitions. Some people are content on going through life without trying for anything, really. They either don't have the capacity or are not interested in living a better life. Or maybe he's 20, in which case he's forgiven.