How Best To Clear Out Unused School Books?

Hi there,

I recently took the decision to help 'regenerate' our school's dilapidated Language Center. Of course, this being a school, it was an administrative headache to allow me to simply move office, and now I have the task of trying to sort out the useful resources from the old useless stuff.

We have hundreds are books in pristine condition that I would like to move out of the center, simply because they are out of date, no longer applicable or simply not relevant to an international business program.

I would like to know if there are any schools/charities that would be happy to receive such English books. I am based in Lampang and so ideally recipients would be located nearby. At this early stage, I am hoping that I can merely suggest some options to my school's board about how best to re-invigorate the center.

Such broad topics in our center include:

Maths, Science, American History, Accountancy, I.T. and a large selection of English teaching books.

Thanks for any suggestions and if you are interested in taking some books please feel free to PM me.

Regards

James

Hi James

Mark here. I am working just up the road from you in CHiang Mai. I work in a small pratom school. If your books are useful for Younger kids I would be happy to help you out. As I am new to this forum I am not sure how to pass on personal information. If you like post your school phone number and I will call you or MY schools number is 0819506659

Thanks Hope to here from you

hi, I an teaching in a school in Uttaradit. we are short on any type of English books. We would love to take them off your hands. We would gladly pay for postage to get them to us. Please ring Nuchy on 085 2694976.

We hope to hear from you.

very best regards. :D