Where To Buy Lost Tv Series In Bkk

LostInTranslation

Try Mangpong in MBK i think they have two shops in the plaza, i know Mangpong in Chiang mai stocks the lost series.

Here is a link to their website and the lost series.

mangpong.co.th : Thailand's Shopping Online Store, Buy Music CD, DVD, Blu Ray

I cant be certain but i think the prices in their actual shops are cheaper than those quoted on their website.

Hope this helps.

TB

Edit Mangpong is a ligit outfit with the licenses to distribute every thing they sell, they are listed on the Thai stock exchange, here is the link.

http://www.set.or.th/set/companyprofile.do?symbol=PSAAP&language=en&country=US

Edited by tigerbalm

Try Mangpong in MBK i think they have two shops in the plaza, i know Mangpong in Chiang mai stocks the lost series.

Here is a link to their website and the lost series.

mangpong.co.th : Thailand's Shopping Online Store, Buy Music CD, DVD, Blu Ray

I cant be certain but i think the prices in their actual shops are cheaper than those quoted on their website.

Hope this helps.

TB

Edit Mangpong is a ligit outfit with the licenses to distribute every thing they sell, they are listed on the Thai stock exchange, here is the link.

The Stock Exchange of Thailand : Companies/Securities in Focus

you can also try this Amorn movie website you can order on line with them (i have done it before)

Here is a link to their website and the Lost page.

http://www.amornmovie.com/shop/home/searchresult.php?keyword=Lost&get_maincate=200&get_subcate=&Submit=Search

Again a ligit company

Agreed...it got really weird after the first few seasons.

I would download it...probably will not have Thai subtitles, but then again if you don't like them, it's free!

You could also try Pantip, stall C4 on the first floor. I have not been there in about a year, but worked with these guys many times in the past.

Best DVD shop I have seen so far in Thailand is in Seacon square, ground floor near IT City (sorry, can't remember the name). Thousands of movies in there, remember seeing box sets so may possibly have what you're looking for. If I go there later I'll keep my eye open.

Best DVD shop I have seen so far in Thailand is in Seacon square, ground floor near IT City (sorry, can't remember the name). Thousands of movies in there, remember seeing box sets so may possibly have what you're looking for. If I go there later I'll keep my eye open.

I'm pretty sure you are referring to CAP. There are actually two CAP stores in Seacon Square, the one you mentioned and a smaller store on the 2nd (I think) floor.

Sophon

I'm pretty sure you are referring to CAP. There are actually two CAP stores in Seacon Square, the one you mentioned and a smaller store on the 2nd (I think) floor.

Sophon

Yep, they're the ones. Just been there, they've got series 1,2,3, and 5 on the shelves. 999-1199 Baht