Going Under The Knife

ThaiPauly

So long all. thanks for your wishes, am now logging off for as long as it takes to get well. I spoke to the doc totay again, and apparantly I may have to have spinal fusion, but he wont know that until he opens me up.

Anyway, I'm on me own now, I cant stand sitting in front of the screen anymore it hurts to much.

I am sure someone will let you know how I am progressing.

Good luck to you all.

Glad you like the New Avitar, thank Nickerelastic for that one.

Its two Doctors Arguing, "This Mans back is fvcked, no it isnt, yes it is no it isn't yes it is, no it........

So long all. thanks for your wishes, am now logging off for as long as it takes to get well. I spoke to the doc totay again, and apparantly I may have to have spinal fusion, but he wont know that until he opens me up.

Anyway, I'm on me own now, I cant stand sitting in front of the screen anymore it hurts to much.

I am sure someone will let you know how I am progressing.

Good luck to you all.

Glad you like the New Avitar, thank Nickerelastic for that one.

Its  two Doctors Arguing, "This Mans back is fvcked, no it isnt, yes it is no it isn't yes it is, no it........

We'll be praying.

God Bless.

.............................................................thinking of you, Pauli...........................

Yep... today's the day.

Hope all goes well TP.

Me too!

Chok Dee TP.

Our thoughts are with you.

• 4 months later...

I thought it would be good to let you know how things are now, 5 months after the operations in case anybody else out there has to go through the same thing.

Two operations were performed a week apart as the first one went wrong.

The Doctor said the operation would give me back 70% of my mobility.

Well for the first 4 months I would say the improvement was 20-30% so although no longer in agony, the pain was connstant so I had to dose myself up on Tylenol & Codine pills. I even considered taking legal action, but was advised (by TV Members) that it would be pretty futile.

I recently HAD to return to the UK to visit my family and I thought the journey would be h*ll, but it was not so bad and all the time I was there the pian sudenly seemed to dissappear. The journey back was a breeze and now for the last three weeks I would say that I HAVE got the 70% the Doctor said I would have :o

The pain is now minimal, so it would seem that the body has a way to heal itself and I suppose beacuse I am over 50 and diabetic things take much longer to come right.

Its absolutley wonderful not to be having to be dosed up on painkillers all the time. The operation has set me free to be myself again.

So anyone else out ther who has the same sort of problem,but is reluctant to go under the knife over here may well take heart from this post. I am not advising anybody to DO IT, thats very much a personal thing, but it worked out for me in the end

Thanks for reading this post, and a big thank you once agin to all of you who so kindly supported me through this .

TP