Retirement Visa For 45 Year Old No 800,000 Baht Dep

Was on facebook and saw this ad (link removed) but it named almost after this site

anyway they recon they can get a retirement visa for a 45-49 year old with no bank requirements

sounds fishy to me but anyone else heard of it ?? aint cheap over 50,000 baht

Option C - SPECIAL 1-Year Retirement Visa

SPECIAL for those 45-years or older and applying inside of Thailand

• This special visa if for those who are 45-49 years of age.
  • This package is for those who have a 90-Day Non-Immigrant "B" or "O" Visa and wish to convert it to a full 1-year Non-Immigrant "O" Retirement Visa
  • You do NOT need to leave Thailand for this visa. All legal paperwork will be done in our Law Offices in Bangkok.
  • You will NOT have to leave the country every 90 days to get a new stamp.
  • All fees include fees for multiple re-entry permit.
  • No need for 800,000 THB on deposit in a Thai bank and no other financial requirements.

* Without requesit 800,000 THB on deposit in a Thai bank, add 5,000 THB service fee.

* If candidate does not already possess a non-immigrant "B" visa add 10,000 THB fee.

TOTAL Visa and Legal Fees:

Total Days:

52,000 THB

2-3 Business Days

Illegal scam, you need to be at least 50 years old, have a non-immigrant visa, and meet the financial conditions for a 1 year extension of stay based on retirement. The so-called 1 year retirement visa (Non "O-A") is not issue by immigration in Thailand.

Edited by InterestedObserver
  • Like 1

Verbatim from their web page:

" How can ********.com get me a Thai Visa so quickly when others take weeks and mountains of paperwork?

First of all, we're THE BEST. We have lots of experience with Visas. With some many foreigners as clients, we are very familiar with all the intricacies of doing business in Thailand and all the headaches that can present. We learned a long time ago that the Thailand Immigration system is not an easy one for foreigners to navigate and so we have an excellent system to expedite the Visa applications of our clients. As with many things in Thailand, its more about who you know than anything else and we know the right people. For most of our clients that's a comforting feeling. We have their backs and no visa we've every done has ever presented a problem after then fact."

:cheesy: :cheesy:

When I arrived in Thailand girlfriend says, need visa I have friend in immigration who will give visa for 20,000baht. I told her can do for much less I meet all requirements.

she's in bed (both literally and figuratively) with her immigration friend :P

Edited by whatchamacallit

I did know 2 guys who had a visa like this. Saw there passports! They payd 30'000 Bath.

This must be a big corruption thing. Involving mobsters (Pattaya), immigration and other officels!!

"Fake" visa from abrod (Munich,...), Exit- and arrivelstamp, they even get the informations in the "immigration" computers!

May Thai Visa can inform somebody!!?

PS If Thai Visa is interrested i may can give you all the infromations.

Edited by Somrak

The applicant is responsible for the correctness of all information and documents supplied for the visa and extensions of stay. Guess who is going to take the fall if the scam is found out...... Normally this will mean jail time, before being deported and blacklisted.

I remember a dude who used to get scam 1 year B visas back in 2003. He was nabbed at the border after a crackdown and did a few days of jail time.

That was back in the days when you could buy 30 day stamps with Sadao on them all around town. That crackdown came in late 2003 also only I never knew any falongs with stamps who took the fall for that scam, it was the gangsters that the police wanted to catch

I heard about this a few weeks ago, 1 year visa for 20,000 issued through the jomtien immigration office.

Just a few days ago it was also offered to a swiss friend. 1 year visa for 20,000 baht, no need for 800,000

in the bank.

" How can ********.com get me a Thai Visa so quickly when others take weeks and mountains of paperwork?

First of all, we're THE BEST. We have lots of experience with Visas. With some many foreigners as clients, we are very familiar with all the intricacies of doing business in Thailand and all the headaches that can present. We learned a long time ago that the Thailand Immigration system is not an easy one for foreigners to navigate and so we have an excellent system to expedite the Visa applications of our clients. As with many things in Thailand, its more about who you know than anything else and we know the right people. For most of our clients that's a comforting feeling. We have their backs and no visa we've every done has ever presented a problem after then fact."

Last year I went to Mae sot where I was supposed to go and got my retirement visa based on income in about 1 hour AND I didn't know anybody.

I took my wife and son as I actually wanted a married visa but they were not necessary.

The biggest expense I had was the 200 km each way trip in the pickup.

No tea money required.

Next month I have to renew the extension in Nakhon Sawan where I also know nobody.

If you want to try to be illegal I don't ahve a problem but if you get caught please don't come to Thai Visa crying about it.

The applicant is responsible for the correctness of all information and documents supplied for the visa and extensions of stay. Guess who is going to take the fall if the scam is found out.

Precisely. I'm 42 and asked at immi about a retirement visa. The answer was a resounding no in any legal way, shape or form until I hit 50. There are no "wriggles" to get round this unless it's a bent one.

A few years back a police neighbour of mine offered to get me a firearms license " under the table" so I could get a gun for home protection. I never asked. He offered most likely to show me what a big shot he was.

All well and good until I shoot a burglar dead. Then I'd be on my own like a castaway.

I walked into Suan Plu at age 47 and asked if I could get a 1 year, AND I had proof of income. The immi gent was nice and told me no problem when I hit age 50. I did see the facebook ad after I read this post the 1st time (thx op). I wonder if the ad buyer could be put behind bars. I think he belongs there. That ad is a disgrace.

Years ago in Pattaya they were "stamping you in/out" of the country w/o leaving. They have no interest in finding out the mafia running the scam. The poor foreigner, ignorant of the law was subject to full brunt of the law.

This is a scam as stated. If you are not 50 looking they may very well check your age upon entry and they may very well not let you in. Common knowledge its fifty BUT....maybe they are not giving a retirement visa but merely an O supported by huge amounts of tea money. That may fly.

Sorry, we have to forget this with a retirement visa and 50 years.

They sell business visas! For this kind of visa you do not have to be 50 years old.

This visas look like they come from a EU consulat, but the passports never go there!!!

• Like 1

Sorry, we have to forget this with a retirement visa and 50 years.

They sell business visas! For this kind of visa you do not have to be 50 years old.

This visas look like they come from a EU consulat, but the passports never go there!!!

The OP clearly states this is a retirement visa.

Option C - SPECIAL 1-Year Retirement Visa

SPECIAL for those 45-years or older and applying inside of Thailand

FWIW: I Googled the info provided in this thread and found the site straight away. <_<

I've tried to call the number about 10 times over the last few days since this thread started. Either no one answers or the number is on ‘call back service’. :angry:

I couldn’t find the address of their "offices in Bangkok" listed on any page of their site either. :o

I would classify this as ‘highly suspect’, but will keep trying to call them. I just sent them an email now to see if I get a response. I'll letcha know.

I also ask if anyone actually gets to talk to them to post the info so we know what’s what. :)

Still, it sounds kinda sketchy to me, but stranger things than this happen here all the time so who really knows? :o

I know from a friend of mine that there are offers from guys working at the immigration that they can "fix" this for

a sum of about 5.000 baht extra.

The guy at the immigration is a close "friend" to the guy working at the bank. Together they are borrowing money

from the bank, issuing a doc stating the amount in the bankbook and you have your retirementvisa.

Just pay up and smile, you will have your Visa. So why not. There are illigal stuff going on ALL OVER the authorities

in Thailand. Everybody is easy to bribe and nobody working for Thailand thinks about anybody else besides themselfs.

For them Thailand ALWAYS come second.

I am not surpriced over this facebook offer, not surpriced at all....

Glegolo

Why not is easily answered: it is illegal and you will go to jail if found out and probably be deported and blacklisted.

[/quote]

Yes, I agree. It was a bad sentence made by me. Of course we shall stay away from these scams and bribes.

Sorry for that.

Glegolo

I walked into Suan Plu at age 47 and asked if I could get a 1 year, AND I had proof of income. The immi gent was nice and told me no problem when I hit age 50. I did see the facebook ad after I read this post the 1st time (thx op). I wonder if the ad buyer could be put behind bars. I think he belongs there. That ad is a disgrace.

Bah, this is Thailand - corruption is rampant. Is anyone really surprised that you can BUY a visa in this country? Visas have been for sale for as long as I can remember. Money rules and laws are only selectively enforced. TiT... :rolleyes:

it's so simple;<BR>be 50 or over<BR>a letter from your local police,stating that you're not a criminal<BR>a letter from a thai doctor,stating that you're not carrying any infectious diseases(hiv/aids is not included,as the government does not see this as a threat to thailand)<BR>800000 in bank or a monthly income of 65000 or a combination of both<BR>all you have to do is check out any royal thai embassy,or consulate web site.<BR>i don't understand people,like i say IT'S SO SIMPLE!

it's so simple;<BR>be 50 or over<BR>a letter from your local police,stating that you're not a criminal<BR>a letter from a thai doctor,stating that you're not carrying any infectious diseases(hiv/aids is not included,as the government does not see this as a threat to thailand)<BR>800000 in bank or a monthly income of 65000 or a combination of both<BR>all you have to do is check out any royal thai embassy,or consulate web site.<BR>i don't understand people,like i say IT'S SO SIMPLE!

What simple. You make it even harder than it is in reality.... I dont know of course that you maybe have some special demands valid for the country you are coming from. But me, being swedish doesn´t need any proof of criminal record nor a doctors certificate. I need passport + cerftified copy of that. Photos, certification from my embassy as proof for my income (65.000 baht monthly) and filled in application TM7.

That´s all..

Glegolo

Oh please. Don't do anything illegal in Thailand or you will go to jail? How many of these expats in here own condo's etc and don't report the income and pay taxes. I say just wait until your 50. If you can travel to a friendly western consulate then can get a Non Imm O for retirement without 800K in the bank. Just have to show some money statement from a western bank etc. The 800K is for getting extensions in country.

Make a trip once every 14 months and get a new one.

If your under 50 then pay 20 to 30K baht per year to get an education visa for language etc. By learning the language it's all gravy to find those insider deals and game the system like everybody else.

Edited by CobraSnakeNecktie

Ok please tell us how to get in touch with you, as I am interested in one (1) year visa