Bought Your Wife! Your Response?

Foggy Dew

One accusation I get back in the UK is "What mental stimulation can you get from a Thai woman 19 years younger than you ?"

That question was from someone who failed to complete his secondary education, his 3rd Falang wife is thick as sh!te and he can barely string enough words together to complete a sentence.

In the main I get my mental stimulation elsewhere but I also enjoy the challenges of the cultural and language differences.

Too much mental stimulation will make hair grow on your brain.

Solution: spend more time on TV.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At a party, the Director of the USIS Center once asked me if I met my wife at a bar. I could have done a few nasty things to that person....

I think I can beat that. I was selling the house and showing this couple around. We were at the top of the stairs and she asked me why i was selling. So I told her I wanted to go and live in Thailand...." Before I could add to be with my wife. She interupted and said "Why are you going there? For the Paedophillia." It took all my self control not to push her down those bloody stairs.

Wow that is really rude... im not sure how i would have responded.

Stupid ignorant imbocile. I know how i would or fesponded to her, it would of simply have been a command to get out of the house. Followed up with a comment how I wouldnt sell a home to an imbocile. :annoyed: Its just narrow minded stuff.

Ive never had such a comment, fortunately.

I think I can beat that. I was selling the house and showing this couple around. We were at the top of the stairs and she asked me why i was selling. So I told her I wanted to go and live in Thailand...." Before I could add to be with my wife. She interupted and said "Why are you going there? For the Paedophillia." It took all my self control not to push her down those bloody stairs.

Ignorant cow probably thinks Paedophilia is a Thai meal. :angry:

30 years ? I don't know if I should laugh or puke.

Being a smug, sanctimonious pr!ck, you will probably laugh !

Sanctimonious has nothing to do with me and this issue.

If everyone had to buy marriage insurance against the failure of their marriage, don't you think there would be a difference in premium for a marriage with a 5 year age gap compared to a marriage with a 20 year age gap ?

what do you think that difference might be ?

I doubt you could get any insurance on a 30 year age gap.

Who needs insurance ?

This is not a commercial transaction (well it is in part:rolleyes:).

You don't 'look' for someone wiith a given age difference. An initial attaraction can come at any level, later it is about common interests et al.

I wasn't looking for a partner when I stumbled across mine and I certainly didn't envisage, at that stage, that we would be together 5 years later.

My long-term relationships seem to average 12 years so when she is 42 it is likely that I will be due for a change.

you didn't understand the insurance analogy.

It doesn't matter how or why you met, the fact is that you are taking way higher risks when the age gap is wider.

One accusation I get back in the UK is "What mental stimulation can you get from a Thai woman 19 years younger than you ?"

That question was from someone who failed to complete his secondary education, his 3rd Falang wife is thick as sh!te and he can barely string enough words together to complete a sentence.

In the main I get my mental stimulation elsewhere but I also enjoy the challenges of the cultural and language differences.

So the extra security of having a girl 8 or 10 years younger wasn't worth it in your mind ?

You just had to go for the 19 years ?

You are hilarious: This isn't mail order brides. Do you think I took a look at my wife's ID and said "Ok you will do". Couldn't care less about her age. She acts probably 10 years older than her age and I act about 42 years younger than mine, we make a good fit.

In the end though, I gave up long time ago worrying about what the bible thumping establishment thinks of me. So please carry on with your paint brush.

haha, it has NOTHING to do with bible thumping and has everything to do with the fact that the wider the age gap, the higher the chances of nasty divorce is.

I am sick of reading stories of how bad Thai girls are because some 20 year old beauty ripped off some 50 year old farang.

So the extra security of having a girl 8 or 10 years younger wasn't worth it in your mind ?

You just had to go for the 19 years ?

You are hilarious: This isn't mail order brides. Do you think I took a look at my wife's ID and said "Ok you will do". Couldn't care less about her age. She acts probably 10 years older than her age and I act about 42 years younger than mine, we make a good fit.

In the end though, I gave up long time ago worrying about what the bible thumping establishment thinks of me. So please carry on with your paint brush.

haha, it has NOTHING to do with bible thumping and has everything to do with the fact that the wider the age gap, the higher the chances of nasty divorce is.

I am sick of reading stories of how bad Thai girls are because some 20 year old beauty ripped off some 50 year old farang.

Hmm ok. Divorce rates in the West (where the age gap is not so wide I imagine) are much better than with the demographic you are sick of reading about?

Suggestion: Stop reading about something that is really none of your business.  :lol:

Hmm ok. Divorce rates in the West (where the age gap is not so wide I imagine) are much better than with the demographic you are sick of reading about?

Suggestion: Stop reading about something that is really none of your business. laugh.gif

I thought some of these guys would have learned something after going through a nasty divorce in the west but I guess not. They always manage to find a partner that is just young enough to screw them over again.

When I am in Thailand, allot of the Thai Farang couples I see are usually not that ridiculously far in age so I am not sure why I am taking all this heat.

It is everyone's business because these guys make Thailand and Thai girls look worse then they are.

Suggestion: Stop reading about something that is really none of your business.   laugh.gif

I thought some of these guys would have learned something after going through a nasty divorce in the west but I guess not. They always manage to find a partner that is just young enough to screw them over again.

When I am in Thailand, allot of the Thai Farang couples I see are usually not that ridiculously  far in age so I am not sure why I am taking all this heat.

It is everyone's business because these guys make Thailand and Thai girls look worse then they are.

Goes back to my earlier point though, time to start stop worrying about what others think. Stereotyping is the weakness of the ignorant. 

Let's compare: Lil old me 43 (shhh)  with my 26 year old wife and our awesome 14 month old son walking around Bangkok, going to play groups, or to the beach or Former Ms World Natalie and her Tennis Pro hubby in every rumor  /gossip page in the country about potential infidelity.

I am not sure what = what in terms of ideal (prototype) relationship, their relationship or ours. Please send me the manual so I can study up for my next life.

If her being a loving, educated mom that cares more for us than herself, then perhaps its time the country take another look at the types of role models they want. In the meantime, it's 43 love in the final set, and I am up two match points.

My 50+ year old UK wife with Bible thumping parents, had no problems shagging the gardener then accusing me of everything she could in order to get a big payout. She pretty quickly forgot her god, and so did her parents.

Now my much younger Thai wife won't get the chance to do the same, I learnt from my divorce.

Trick me once shame on you, trick me twice shame on me!

Suggestion: Stop reading about something that is really none of your business. laugh.gif

When I am in Thailand, allot of the Thai Farang couples I see are usually not that ridiculously far in age so I am not sure why I am taking all this heat.

Goes back to my earlier point though, time to start stop worrying about what others think. Stereotyping is the weakness of the ignorant.

Let's compare: Lil old me 43 (shhh) with my 26 year old wife and our awesome 14 month old son walking around Bangkok, going to play groups, or to the beach or Former Ms World Natalie and her Tennis Pro hubby in every rumor /gossip page in the country about potential infidelity.

I am not sure what = what in terms of ideal (prototype) relationship, their relationship or ours. Please send me the manual so I can study up for my next life.

If her being a loving, educated mom that cares more for us than herself, then perhaps its time the country take another look at the types of role models they want. In the meantime, it's 43 love in the final set, and I am up two match points.

I have the same reaction to guys marrying young hot girls that people on this board had of the video that I posted of me driving through Pattaya.

They said I had bad judgment by driving like that and that it was dangerous , I say the exact same thing about guys marrying young girls, its risky.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/368220-how-to-get-through-traffic-in-thailand/

Suggestion: Stop reading about something that is really none of your business.   laugh.gif

When I am in Thailand, allot of the Thai Farang couples I see are usually not that ridiculously  far in age so I am not sure why I am taking all this heat.

Let's compare: Lil old me 43 (shhh)  with my 26 year old wife and our awesome 14 month old son walking around Bangkok, going to play groups, or to the beach or Former Ms World Natalie and her Tennis Pro hubby in every rumor  /gossip page in the country about potential infidelity.

I have the same reaction to guys marrying young hot girls that people on this board had of the video that I  posted of me driving through Pattaya.

They said I had bad judgment by driving like that and that it was dangerous , I say the exact same thing about guys marrying young girls, its risky.

http://www.thaivisa....ic-in-thailand/

Normally I wouldn't post a picture (this one is 3 months ago) of my family on here but to prove my point. Sorry if it doesn't fit your stereotypes of painting Thai women the wrong way. 

post-22903-085063800 1277956253_thumb.jp

"Time to stop worrying about what others think".

No, I wish we would worry more about what others think. Maybe then us foreigners wouldn't end up with the (understandable) reputation for only being interested in the bottom rung of Thai females in looks, education and class instead of making a little more effort NOT to jump in with the first girl who flirts with them.

Nice pic James lovely family.

thanks Rob, but keep it quiet, we don't want to mess with the preconditioning that is secretly going on.

Ah james some preconceptions are right.. it has its bases. But i would not mistake your GF and you for one of those old young relations. Its not the age only that counts, when you look at such a couple you can see it right away. How they look, if they even communicate and so on. Education level counts too.

I would not worry too much about it, as you don't fit that profile. (i doubt you even worry)

thanks Rob, but keep it quiet, we don't want to mess with the preconditioning that is secretly going on.

Ah james some preconceptions are right.. it has its bases. But i would not mistake your GF and you for one of those old young relations. Its not the age only that counts, when you look at such a couple you can see it right away. How they look, if they even communicate and so on. Education level counts too.

I would not worry too much about it, as you don't fit that profile. (i doubt you even worry)

Thankfully I didn't put a picture of myself up. I make Ian Forbes look young (sorry again Ian, 2x today already).

You are correct though, I don't worry what others think - I have all I need in that photo.

Thankfully I didn't put a picture of myself up. I make Ian Forbes look young (sorry again Ian, 2x today already).

You are correct though, I don't worry what others think - I have all I need in that photo.

I should have put the word typical before the word old there, like i said its a total package.

I also don't worry much what people think about me, never have and never will. (within limits)

I have the same reaction to guys marrying young hot girls that people on this board had of the video that I posted of me driving through Pattaya.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/368220-how-to-get-through-traffic-in-thailand/

You are obviously too self centered to see the difference. You riding like a maniac through crowded streets is setting up to kill or maim some poor innocent (no=one has the reaction time required there, because there IS NO reaction time).

Some old guy marrying a young girl is only risking himself.

There was a time when that sort of question would lead to a white glove across the face and pistols and dawn.

Considering the insults on this forum, I believe that would be a pretty good idea. I can supply the pistols and I'm willing to be someone's second. Swords are a little bit messy.

Dueling_pistols_50_cal.jpg

My 50+ year old UK wife with Bible thumping parents, had no problems shagging the gardener then accusing me of everything she could in order to get a big payout. She pretty quickly forgot her god, and so did her parents.

Now my much younger Thai wife won't get the chance to do the same, I learnt from my divorce.

Trick me once shame on you, trick me twice shame on me!

you have no gardener? :shock1:

There was a time when that sort of question would lead to a white glove across the face and pistols and dawn.

Yes, no need for political correctness when manners are enforced with gunpowder. :lol:

Considering the insults on this forum, I believe that would be a pretty good idea. I can supply the pistols and I'm willing to be someone's second. Swords are a little bit messy.

Dueling_pistols_50_cal.jpg

That is ok with me.. they can use those antiques and ill be using an ak47 or something like that. Just to have a small advantage :P

He's sounds like someone who spent too much time at Sunday school learning how things should be, will be, till death do us part. 

Anyone who has a GWB avatar shouldn't be taken too seriously. :rolleyes:

Let's compare: Lil old me 43 (shhh) with my 26 year old wife and our awesome 14 month old son walking around Bangkok, going to play groups, or to the beach or Former Ms World Natalie and her Tennis Pro hubby in every rumor /gossip page in the country about potential infidelity.

You realize that you when you are 65 your wife is still 49 ? It's up to everybody of their own offcourse, and you seem happy. But what happens then is that at 65 you don't have much energy left in the body, and the wife is still full of energy, in both fysical and mental needs. I've seen it happening in both Thailand as in the West ( farang / farang ).

Let's compare: Lil old me 43 (shhh)  with my 26 year old wife and our awesome 14 month old son walking around Bangkok, going to play groups, or to the beach or Former Ms World Natalie and her Tennis Pro hubby in every rumor  /gossip page in the country about potential infidelity.

You realize that you when you are 65 your wife is still 49 ? It's up to everybody of their own offcourse, and you seem happy. But what happens then is that at 65 you don't have much energy left in the body, and the wife is still full of energy, in both fysical and mental needs. I've seen it happening in both Thailand as in the West ( farang / farang ).

Wow really, I was never very good at math in school. I will file for divorce immediately.  :rolleyes: