Richard Whitely Has Died

daleyboy

does this mean that Carol Voderman is available? (drool...you can count my numbers anytime babe)

kidding aside I like the BBC and thought that Countdown was a well presented show due to the likes of Mr Whitley...goes to show that yanks appreciate good TV

does this mean that Carol Voderman is available? (drool...you can count my numbers anytime babe)

kidding aside I like the BBC and thought that Countdown was a well presented show due to the likes of Mr Whitley...goes to show that yanks appreciate good TV

Countdown was on Channel 4.. in fact it was the first show aired on the station when it was launched on November 2nd 1982.

Totster :o

I used to watch Countdown while living in Newcastle 9 years ago. It was something to do while getting away from that feezing weather and complete darkness at 4pm :D

He had a few great check suit jackets :D Carol, the thinking mans sex symbol, was a stunner with brains - does she still look as good?

RIP Richard, it seems like your number was up :o

Carol...holy sh1t...middle aged and to die for...if she could take me in her arms and whisper small math puzzles...I would nuzzle her breasts and sleep...

SLEEP!! With Carol giving me full instructions. I would write calculus all around her nipples. STOP! just going for a cold shower………