Tv Repairers

Traxster

One drastic result of last weekend's electrical storm was that I can no longer play DVDs,by that I mean that when I insert DVD into the DVD player

all I get is 'No Signal' on the screen.

Can anybody recommend a reliable TV repairer in the Pattaya/Jomtien area ?

Thanks Y'all for listening.

Numchai Service centre behind the Numchai shop on Sukhumvit are very good, or.....

You dont say what model it is, but if it is a Samsung you can take it to the Samsung service centre on Sukhumvit by the entrance to Bankok Pattaya Hospital.

I have had my TV fixed by Numchai last year and the service was very good. I have a 56 inch projection TV which is very large and heavy and they came out and sensibly just took the part away that needed fixing. Then came out again and installed it. My only thought about them though - are they very expensive??? or is it just the exchange rate that seems to make it so costly.

When they fitted a new part last year it came to 5000 baht in total.

Today they came and took the TV away for another problem - the picture is not coming on. They reckon it could cost 10K baht to fix. Good heavens - what sort of part are they fitting - a new LCD 32 inch TV is only around 12000 baht - so it seems a lot of money for just one part!!!

So if you can find somewhere else as well to compare costs - it might be worth the effort.

Edited by dsfbrit