Brazen Shooting Incident Results In Death At Pattaya Nightclub

Rimmer

Brazen Shooting Incident Results in Death at Pattaya Nightclub

PATTAYA: -- A brazen shooting incident at a Pattaya pub on Friday night has resulted in the death of a 19-year-old man. At present police are unaware of the motive for the murder and the offender is yet to be positively identified.

Pattaya, the 3rd of July 2010 [PDN]: At approximately 3:30am on Friday, Colonel Attharot Krongrat (Pattaya Police Investigator) was notified of a shooting incident at the Fake Pub & Restaurant in North Pattaya. A team of police along with the Sawang Boriboon Foundation were dispatched to attend the incident.

At the scene medical officers attended to the victim, Mr. Theerat Trakaew [19], who was lying on the floor of the establishment’s toilet suffering from several gunshot wounds. Despite the concerted efforts of rescue workers Mr. Trakaew later died of his injuries at the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. Mr. Trakaew had been shot, at close range, twice in each thigh and once in the penis.

Full story HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS

-- 2010-07-03

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

From the linked article

Mr. Aphichet Suriyo [21], the toilet attendant, stated that he had witnessed Mr. Trakaew enter the toilet followed shortly after by Mr. Jud. He stated that he had heard the offender shout, “how dare you flirt with my boss’s girlfriend, now you die” before five gunshots rang out and Mr. Jud fled.

Men with money and small d*cks sending errand boys to shoot those that hurt their small pride.

Edited by TAWP

• 1 month later...

UPDATE

Angry Scenes as Pub shooting reconstruction takes place in North Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- Back on 3rd July a fatal shooting took place at the Fake Pub & Restaurant located on the North Pattaya Road. Khun Teerat aged 19 died shortly after arriving in Hospital and had been shot multiple times, including one shot in his genital area. Two main suspects were identified and on Thursday Morning, Khun Mana aged 22 and Khun Witawat aged 18 were taken back to the scene of the crime to take part in a reconstruction of the shooting. Khun Witawat was the shooter and he showed investigating officers how the situation developed.

Full update on the story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One

2010-08-05

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

As i read more and more about these shooting incidents I am asking myself

how many young Thai's could be walking around with concealed weapons on them ?

And how easy is it for a 22 year old to obtain a gun ? Where would they get it ?