Thai Alphabet

mrbojangles

Hi all,

Does anyone know where i can print off the Thai Alphabet? You know, the chicken, egg, bottles buffalo etc. Or Gor-Gy, Kor-Ky, Kor-Khuat, Kor-Kwai etc. I haven't got Thai on my computer and I just want to print them off and laminate them, for tests etc. I want to make them about the size of a "post-It". I'm not back in LOS for a month or so and then i'll buy the big wall chart and the cards but this will do for now.

Thanks in advance :o

Mr BoJ

thai_alphabet.gif

Right click the image, choose 'Save image', open it with Adobe Photoshop or another image management program, enlarge if required, then print it out and you are, hopefully, laughing.

:o

/Meadish

PS.

When I was in the process of learning the Thai alphabet I drew the alphabet flashcards myself. Good practice, even if it looks horrible at first (mine did) - you are much more likely to remember which way the loops and nooks go when you have reproduced them yourself a few times. Time well spent I think.

DS.

Edited by meadish_sweetball

i have the alphabet with pictures, i once downloaded it from the net but cant find the link its great and colourful with the letter, and the name in engl (no transliteration)

how do i send u a file?? w/the illustrations etc

This site is great...  click on the letter on the left and it will show you the "picture" and Thai on the right, even shows you how to write it..... If you save the illustration on the right you will be able to print and laminate into flash cards...  :o

http://www.seasite.niu.edu/Thai/basic/consonants_FS.htm

totster  :D

Cheers Totster, that's a top-tastic link.

Mr BoJ