"Quick Thai Visa Run"

It's a pretty good company and is run by a thai guy named Philip. Do a Google search using "Quick Thai Visa Run"; their website comes up near the top of the search returns.

I used them when I was on a Non-Immigrant Type O visa and had to run-4-the-border every 90 days. That's the one which leaves from the "Baanrai coffee shop" at Ekamai and it goes to a border which is NOT busy; so you're in and out really quickly. The busses are new, free lunch is provided, and I've found it's a far better value than Jack's Golf takin' you to the 'cesspool' of a border crossing between Thailand and Cambodia; Aranyaprathet/Poipet :huh: often times in old as the hills mini vans :bah: .

I've also used Philips Vientiane Lao service to get both my ED visa and my first single entry Non-O based on retirement. That's the one which leaves from Soi 71, and most people use ot to get a double entry tourist visa. :)

I give 'em 'three' thumbs up :D

The numbers for the company are;

"Quick Thai Visa Run"

089-024-5255 (mobile)

02-713-2498 (office)

DISCLAIMER: I have NO affiliation with the company, and am only providing my first hand experience with their services.

Edited by tod-daniels