Bar Girl Shot By Mistake

webfact

Bar Girl shot by mistake as she sits outside bar in Soi Boekeow

PATTAYA: -- Just after 11pm on Monday, Police were called to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital to speak with a 42 year old Bar employee who had been shot in the leg as she sat in front of her bar in Soi Beokeow. Khun Gaeson told Police that she worked for the Classic Beer Bar located at the New Plaza Market and was sitting at the front of the bar waiting for customers when she saw two men on motorbikes speed past her.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One

2010-07-06

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Mai mee panha,just keep in mind to sit inside if you don't want to get shot in the center of Pattaya.I hear the apologist club coming already..............Oh this happens everywhere in the world.

I just clicked on Pattaya One website, the list of: fights, shootings, murders, jumping from high floors, etc., etc., is unbelievable and surely more than in the past.

Am I out of touch?

It's just the adult Disney Land of Sin City. :whistling:

Mai mee panha,just keep in mind to sit inside if you don't want to get shot in the center of Pattaya.I hear the apologist club coming already..............Oh this happens everywhere in the world.

But it does happen everywhere in the world, just it doesn't get reported on ThaiVisa.

Google the name Raoul Moat and hope like hel_l he doesn't slip past the police and get to Thailand.

I just clicked on Pattaya One website, the list of: fights, shootings, murders, jumping from high floors, etc., etc., is unbelievable and surely more than in the past.

Am I out of touch?

I think it's not more than in the past (at least the last 4 yrs or so). However this is a tragic one...you just sitting there having fun and a beer and get shot by some idiots!

I mean they can fight where ever they want, but Police should keep those yabbies out of the city!

But for sure it is easier to raid pharmacies and confiscate some stimulants...