Wayne Rooney Is The Ugliest Player In The World Cup

Mobi

England has been rated one of the ugliest teams in the World cup, so at long last we can hold our heads up high!

Wayne Rooney is the ugliest player in the World Cup, survey claims

Wayne Rooney has been named the ugliest player in the World Cup, according to a dating website to which only beautiful people can belong.

The least attractive teams were deemed to be England, Switzerland, Australia, Serbia, North Korea and Algeria.

The most beautiful teams were Spain, Italy, Brazil, France, Denmark and the USA.

Each player was assessed using a rating system by members of the dating site "Beautifulpeople"

According to the survey, in which 200,000 people cast their vote, Fabio Cannavaro, from the Italian team, is the most beautiful player in the World Cup. He is followed by Fernando Torres and David Villa, both from Spain.

Greg Hodge, managing director, said: "Collectively, the worst looking team is Algeria. The term 'trophy head' could have been coined for most of their team.

"England follows close behind, captained by the most unattractive player on the planet, Wayne Rooney. The England team do have very beautiful wives and girlfriends, but this is surely due to their bank accounts which certainly makes them a lot more attractive."

David James, the England goalkeeper who let in four goals in the match against Germany, was the only England player judged to be attractive enough to join the dating site. He was in 11th place behind

"Beautifulpeople" assesses its own members' looks and people are only allowed to join if deemed suitably attractive by other members.

Daily Telegraph.

This kind of stupid articles never seem to end...beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Maybe someone can ask Wayne's wife, Coleen, if she dislikes the (Beauty & the) Beast's wallet also :lol:

post-13995-037515400 1278506734_thumb.jp Coleen Rooney

LaoPo

somewhere in south africa dirk kuyt and mezut ozil laugh heartily.<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span><div><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"><br></span></div>

It's all about how to play football, have a kind heart, a beautiful wife and a FAT WALLET :lol:

They couldn't care less what a stupid writer says about Ugly or not; Millions of people love these players and that's what counts.

Nobody cares if a player is handsome or ugly.

If the player is handsome (Ronaldo?), millions find the guy disgusting because of his behaviour. ;)

LaoPo

Ouch! Which bitch wrote that?

Actually, when I read the aarticle it made me laugh out loud because it is a bit of arrant nonsense,definitely not to be taken too seriously.

But according to the dating site, 200,000 people voted.

I have also found it quite amusing how the lovely Thai ladies in the bars here decide which team to support based on the number of handsome players in each side. Invariably, European teams win out.

I also liked the comment:

"The England team do have very beautiful wives and girlfriends, but this is surely due to their bank accounts which certainly makes them a lot more attractive."

Shades of farangs in Thailand with deep pockets waltzing around with lovely young things a third of their age and three times their size. B)

I also liked the comment:

"The England team do have very beautiful wives and girlfriends, but this is surely due to their bank accounts which certainly makes them a lot more attractive."

Shades of farangs in Thailand with deep pockets waltzing around with lovely young things a third of their age and three times their size. B)

Personally, I think the very beautiful wives and girlfriends are really seriously deeply in love with their football players !

It's about the inside, not the outside that counts.

the wallet I mean.

LaoPo

that reminds me of the mrs merton interview with the lovely debbie mcgee - 'so debbie, what first attracted you to the multimillionaire paul daniels?'

Ozil bears a startling resemblance to a chameleon and Peter Lorre.

peter lorre is spot on man. something sinister about him.

Apparantly (according to Razor Ruddocks documentary) recently retired footballers have the highest divorce rates in the UK

But Id be willing to bet the sterile University educated middle class girls who have time to write this kind of shyt would drop their knickers for any of the men listed in a flash at the remote prospect of becoming a WAG!

Edited by hansum

This kind of stupid articles never seem to end...beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Maybe someone can ask Wayne's wife, Coleen, if she dislikes the (Beauty & the) Beast's wallet also :lol:

post-13995-037515400 1278506734_thumb.jp Coleen Rooney

LaoPo

But I thought only Thai girls liked money. :rolleyes:

back on topic- not a very nice article IMO

If the player is handsome (Ronaldo?), millions find the guy disgusting because of his behaviour. ;)

Like when he was doing coke with trashy ladyboys in Brazil ? haha

I am sure the quote refers to the Portuguese Ronaldo, not the Brazilian one - would not call him handsome by any standard.

:w00t:..........he did ?......:giggle:

LaoPo

I am sure the quote refers to the Portuguese Ronaldo, not the Brazilian one - would not call him handsome by any standard.

I was referring to the Portuguese "Cristiano Ronaldo" indeed; the present high earner with a salary at Real Madrid of € 13 Million/year, next to his many millions of income with various sponsors....I also don't know if he's handsome but that's what the magazines say.

I don't like the guy, especially because he doesn't give enough time to children, begging for an autograph; he has a terrible attitude.

Spoiled @sshole :bah:

LaoPo

A bus carrying the England squad crashes into an oncoming truck, and everyone inside dies. They then get to meet their maker, and because of the grief they have experienced, he decides to grant them one wish each, before they enter paradise. They’re all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is. ‘I want to be handsome,’ and so God snaps his fingers, and it is done. The second one in line hears this and says, ‘I want to be handsome too.’ Another snap of his fingers and the wish is granted. This goes on for a while but when God is halfway down the line, the last guy in line (David James)starts laughing. When there are only five people left, James is rolling on the floor, laughing. Finally, God reaches Fabio and asks him what his wish will be. James calms down and says: ‘Make ’em all ugly again.’

Caveat, joke adapted for relevance of current topic and David James chosen as he was voted best looking :)

oh, i just seen the headline.

I have a Wayne Rooney car sticker in my car. It's a great anti-theft device.

Wayne Rooney's so ugly, he makes Onions cry.

When Wayne was born they put tinted windows on his incubator.

City folk should be the last to comment on who's ugly or not.

1) Ireland 

2) Tevez

3) Bellamy

4) Lescott

5) Ade

When city was doing their team photo last year, they asked the photographer if he knew how to use Photoshop - never asked if he knew how to take photos.

I have a Wayne Rooney car sticker in my car. It's a great anti-theft device.

Wayne Rooney's so ugly, he makes Onions cry.

When Wayne was born they put tinted windows on his incubator.

City folk should be the last to comment on who's ugly or not.

1) Ireland 

2) Tevez

3) Bellamy

4) Lescott

5) Ade

When city was doing their team photo last year, they asked the photographer if he knew how to use Photoshop - never asked if he knew how to take photos.

James, this topic is called Wayne Rooney is the ugliest player in the world cup. I am not the OP. Please stay on topic ;):D

:lol: Listen to the 'hard' northerners 'Your players are uglier than mine' and 'No they're not ' etc........fuc_king hilarious boys!. :lol: :lol:

James isn't a northerner. He's not even English smokie. :D

like most man utd supporters then. biggrin.gif

:lol: Listen to the 'hard' northerners 'Your players are uglier than mine' and 'No they're not ' etc........fuc_king hilarious boys!. :lol: :lol:

like most man utd supporters then. biggrin.gif

Bit harsh tiggs. True though :P

Its no excuse Mr B-J after all he's no sherman is he now?.......funny enough I lived with a Canadian lassie for a while.....lovely girl......but after a few jars of cheesewhizz she began to adopt the Rooney 'loping gait'. so we had to part ways sadly.. :D