Indian Samosa At Royal India Ain'T Too Bad

Maccheroncini

If you are coming from Moon Muang road, pass the soi that you would turn into to go to the Royal India and look to your right. Kabob house is only one or two shops down (on the North side of the street) from the soi. 

Thank you so much I hope they are still there.

That sounds like every decent Indian restaurant that I have ever been to. :D

Well I dont mind if they keep it in the kitchen :D but i dont want to sit is the mess I actually told the guy and said why dont he just put plastic tablecloths instead of cloth lets face it they are not marketing to high end clientele (and that is not insulting anyone before i get suspended again :whistling:)

We have found the Royal India to be excellent but believe the fact that our Indian

friends here all highly recommended it is the ultimate endorsement. The lady waits on

tables is also a joy to be around as she sincerely seems to appreciate you being there, which is not always the case in many restaurants. :D

Royale India it is, an Indian I know recommended the Chedi which I think might cost us like 10000 bath for four people.

We have found the Royal India to be excellent but believe the fact that our Indian

friends here all highly recommended it is the ultimate endorsement. The lady waits on

tables is also a joy to be around as she sincerely seems to appreciate you being there, which is not always the case in many restaurants. :D

Edited by Maccheroncini

She must have been having a bad day the once we've been there then. She totally ignored two tables who walked in after us...even tutting under her breath when they sat down. Bizarre.

She must have been having a bad day the once we've been there then. She totally ignored two tables who walked in after us...even tutting under her breath when they sat down. Bizarre.

I actually thought the post was a joke cause if its the same skinny lady with glasses thats always there she never smiles and looks like its a big effort to attend any tables so yes I had the same experience as you with her ignoring and kind of an attitude.

The food is ok there just remember the nose plugs th