Thailand Holiday

neverburi

Without knowing exactly what you plan to do, what standard of accomodation and travel you would like, it's hard to quote a figure.... even with all the info it will be a pretty broad guesstimate...

totster :o

Without knowing exactly what you plan to do, what standard of accomodation and travel you would like, it's hard to quote a figure.... even with all the info it will be a pretty broad guesstimate...

totster  :D

a agree with K.Totster

it depends on, where do you go?,What kind of place do you want to live? which activities that you wanna do..

if u tell us alil about what do you plan, maybe we can estmate the budget for you

Bambi :o

Edited by BambinA

Even better, you tell us what you can afford over the 4 weeks and I'm sure you'll get a lot of helpful advice.

No good doing budgets without a finite figre to work to.

Budget of around $6000 AUD

NB :D

That's about 200,000 Baht.

With 50,000 Baht a week you can do pretty much what you want. :D

Internal air travel is cheap in Thailand.

For 1500 Baht a night you can get a good standard of hotel pretty much every where.

Food and drink are inexpensive..... .obviously not in 5 star hotels.... :o

I am sure you will have a great time! :D !

Even better, you tell us what you can afford over the 4 weeks and I'm sure you'll get a lot of helpful advice.

No good doing budgets without a finite figre to work to.

Budget of around $6000 AUD

NB :D

That's about 200,000 Baht.

With 50,000 Baht a week you can do pretty much what you want. :D

Internal air travel is cheap in Thailand.

For 1500 Baht a night you can get a good standard of hotel pretty much every where.

Food and drink are inexpensive..... .obviously not in 5 star hotels.... :o

I am sure you will have a great time! :D !

would you like to stay longer, maybe 90 days..have a good time in Thailand, do keep track of your $$$.

closer to 180000 baht for 4 weeks....

I have managed on 100AUD per day previously.....That is the least I would take....or in those days about 2500 baht per day.....ok I didnt take a girl everynight but I still got pissed everynight and bought clothes etc...stayed at the cheaper hotels (ac, hot water, cleaned everyday but not flash). 400baht per night.

you are looking at about 6000 baht per day....you will be surprised at how easy this can disappear if you are not careful.....

You didnt say where you planned going.....Pattaya is probably the cheapest place, if you are going to tour around...Phuket, Chiang Mai, Pattaya etc....then you will need to keep a real close eye on your spending.

closer to 180000 baht for 4 weeks....

I have managed on 100AUD per day previously.....That is the least I would take....or in those days about 2500 baht per day.....ok I didnt take a girl everynight but I still got pissed everynight and bought clothes etc...stayed at the cheaper hotels (ac, hot water, cleaned everyday but not flash). 400baht per night.

you are looking at about 6000 baht per day....you will be surprised at how easy this can disappear if you are not careful.....

You didnt say where you planned going.....Pattaya is probably the cheapest place, if you are going to tour around...Phuket, Chiang Mai, Pattaya etc....then you will need to keep a real close eye on your spending.

I was pretty close to what gburns57au mentioned above, except in Canadian $

($100/day= 3,000 baht (approx)

450 /night - (Hotel - Day-Night 2)

400 /day - Meals

150 - Laundry/taxis/internet, ect.

1000 - drinking & other entertainment

1000 - "miscellaneous" expenses :o

3,000 baht per day

I usually found that I never spent that amount (modest needs). At the end of the trip I would have a stash left over which I would use for souvieners.