Thai Police Nab Mexican National For Alleged Bank Robbery

webfact

Police nab Mexican for alleged robbery of banks, jewelry and gold shops

gallery_327_1086_796.jpg

BANGKOK, Jul 11 - Thailand's Tourist Police on Sunday arrested a Mexican man suspected of robbery at several places, while three other suspects

escaped.

Tourist Police commander Pol Maj-Gen Adis Ngamjitsuksri said Mauricio Guerra Esparza, 33, was arrested with full equipment for housebreaking.

Gen Adis said his agency has been tracking a group of Mexican nationals who rent vehicles from automobile agencies and observe banks, jewelry and gold shops.

Police found the accused driving a black Honda near a Kasikorn Bank office in Soi On Nuch 39 and arrested him, but three companions escaped.

The tourist police chief warned the car rental companies to be strict regarding identification documents of male foreigners who come in group and asked to be informed if insufficient documents are presented to the companies.

Gen Adis said some renters modified the vehicle used to commit crimes with counterfeit license plates and dark window film. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg

-- TNA 2010-07-11

Mexican Mafia branching out. what next.

Globalization is a wunnerful thing. Actually, Mexicans are high on my list of things I miss from my home country.

Funny they don't miss you, your just another gringo less to get in the way of retaking of Norte Mexico, Viva La Raza

Mexican Mafia branching out. what next.

Globalization is a wunnerful thing. Actually, Mexicans are high on my list of things I miss from my home country.

Funny they don't miss you, your just another gringo less to get in the way of retaking of Norte Mexico, Viva La Raza

Gringo hahah I have not heard any one use that in years its Yankee these days. Aprenda la nueva jerga.

If you are right then Thailand is doomed. The Cartels of

Mexico produce some of the roughest criminals in the world. The boys in brown wouldn't

stand a chance.

After having the pleasure of dealing with them as a cop in AZ ( Gang Unit ) for 20 yrs, you are correct. The BIB has never seen the level of violence that they can bring...