Newish Gourmet Deli Now Operating In Jomtien

Jingthing

I was wrong. They know their market. I reckon they may be involved in supplying high end restaurants? I did go in since looking for one item and the communication issue was so severe that I walked out without spending one baht. So it's not for me, but they clearly are for enough people to exist as a business.

I use Eataly Samui branch since 2011 as supplier for my restaurants, and I'm very happy about both quality/professionality and prices. Without doubt the widest choice of Italian deli here in Thailand

Do they offer wholesale prices to the trade? I figured out that's their core business, restaurant supplying, right?

jingthing, you do realise that your probably closing about 100 eateries a year with these reviews that you do.

post a picture of yourself, so business owners can see you coming.

Well, if Jingthing pans a place, they certainly don't get any of my business.

jcon1308l.jpg

I use Eataly Samui branch since 2011 as supplier for my restaurants, and I'm very happy about both quality/professionality and prices. Without doubt the widest choice of Italian deli here in Thailand

Do they offer wholesale prices to the trade? I figured out that's their core business, restaurant supplying, right?

Yes, in Samui (Bophut) they have a wholesale price that is about a 20% cheaper than the one they show

I had a look at it in December and bought few things... yes, high prices but VERY good quality... only think that bothered me was that the Swiss Emmentaler was marked as goat cheese... which it definitely never was, is not today and never will be... :-)

Had a salami sandwich in there today.

Everything in the deli case had a price marked I noticed.

They could sell allot more stuff if the staff had a clue.

So they fixed the price thing then. Remember my original comments were made a long time ago.

Had a salami sandwich in there today.

Everything in the deli case had a price marked I noticed.

They could sell allot more stuff if the staff had a clue.

So they fixed the price thing then. Remember my original comments were made a long time ago.

Prices on everything as far as I could see.

When i was up at immegration i also went in for a look ,as stated very few prices ,and as far as i could see very little chance of surviving ,shame as the deli selection looked nice ,but again no prices and i cant be bothered to keep asking ,two hopes for survival i fear and one of those is Bob Hope.

Ps is it the same owner as the one on Sukhumvit near King Power? had the same experiance there.

What are you talking? There were prices on everything, especially the salumeria.