Best Local Spa?

yes don't bother. my doctor in the uk said it is all a load of rubbish. they are just a mononey making sceme. your body has natural indocines in it anyway.

i told him that people lose weight when they do it.

he told me of coarse u do it u r not eating proper food.#

so that my take.

probaby get shot now my the clonic mafia lol

Edited by BigC

Spa Samui, Lamai.

http://www.thesparesorts.net/

Highly recommended. It was the Spa that first brought me here.... :rolleyes:

Sorry Matt, I beg to differ, it was Fusion and the Super Sub Club Lamai that first bought you here.

On a serious note, if you want good, actually great, healthy eating at a somewhat reasonable price, then the Spa Samui, Lamai can't be beaten. They have been operating for a very long time and have a a lot of repeat customers. They seem to keep putting their prices up quite regularly though, but the food is great. Some of the so called 'healers' and 'practitioners' operating there are (in my books) akin to snake oil salesmen, but do your due intelligence and find out what qualifications they have before committing to any sort of treatment. If you want to eat good, nutritional ans healthy food, the Spa Samui cant be beaten.

I watch the "Biggest looser", really amazing what a good diet & exercise can do. Ok, I know I have to loose 4 Kilos lol. What I mean is, what is the use of going to one of these places? To me,eating healthy is a ilfe style & not a quick fix.

I watch the "Biggest looser", really amazing what a good diet & exercise can do. Ok, I know I have to loose 4 Kilos lol. What I mean is, what is the use of going to one of these places? To me,eating healthy is a ilfe style & not a quick fix.

Completely agree with Rooo, however the fast is a great way to get you started and moving in that direction.

Matt.

Why pay big money for a Spa, when you can stay at home, don't drink alcohol and stop eating for a few days.I don't understand this fad for Spas. Just seems like a marketing plan to seperate money form gullable punters....

I always cringe when I inadvertantly switch to The Biggest Loser on TV. Fat slobs, making fools of themselves and desperate for sympathy!!! :realangry:. They should have stayed at ome for a few months and go on a diet!!! Or is it the fact you can win 100,000 US dollars??????

Spa Samui, Lamai.

http://www.thesparesorts.net/

Highly recommended. It was the Spa that first brought me here.... :rolleyes:

Sorry Matt, I beg to differ, it was Fusion and the Super Sub Club Lamai that first bought you here.

On a serious note, if you want good, actually great, healthy eating at a somewhat reasonable price, then the Spa Samui, Lamai can't be beaten. They have been operating for a very long time and have a a lot of repeat customers. They seem to keep putting their prices up quite regularly though, but the food is great. Some of the so called 'healers' and 'practitioners' operating there are (in my books) akin to snake oil salesmen, but do your due intelligence and find out what qualifications they have before committing to any sort of treatment. If you want to eat good, nutritional ans healthy food, the Spa Samui cant be beaten.

:whistling:

Well it makes you wonder. Some years ago The Spa was advertising their new inhouse guru from India. This fakir preached his wisdom and declared he had not eaten or drunk anything for seven years and was powered only by the sun !

Completely agree with Rooo, however the fast is a great way to get you started and moving in that direction.

Matt.

People who do the fast rave about how much weight they loose in a week, but it is only water. Never known anyone yet that hasn't put it straight back on, Agreed though that it is a good way to give you a kick start in the right direction, but then again so is going for a walk up and down the beach every morning and that doesn't cost you a couple of thousand baht a day for the privilege of not eating food.

Just as a note, I didn't see OP asking for people's opinions on the best way to lose weight.

To answer the OP: A friend of mine uses the Health Oasis spa regularly and prefers it to other places.

In fact, another friend of mine who is quite fit and healthy fasts occasionally as well. Says its a good way to clean out the system. I've never tried it myself but then I like my toxins :D

That's all only in the mind. Everyone can fast at home with some little essential knowledge. But most join others because they are unsure and lonely.

SBK, losing weight is just a nice and welcomed side effect. The main purpose of fasting is to have 1) a healthier body and 2) a more consciousness mind

try it

Just as a note, I didn't see OP asking for people's opinions on the best way to lose weight.

To answer the OP: A friend of mine uses the Health Oasis spa regularly and prefers it to other places.

In fact, another friend of mine who is quite fit and healthy fasts occasionally as well. Says its a good way to clean out the system. I've never tried it myself but then I like my toxins :D

So we can't post opinions????????????????????

"Biggest looser", is that the documentary about Pattaya expats? :whistling:

3 day's is not much as the body turns"around" every 7 day's - however you are out for something nice, big pool - steam room - detox - massage, all "on board" check out Absolute Sanctuary in Choengmon.

click here:

I have shed 15 kilo, while simply starting an exercise program they offer and it changed many of my habits, still going strong 9 months after!

It's mostly "up to you" as they say here....

3 day's is not much as the body turns"around" every 7 day's - however you are out for something nice, big pool - steam room - detox - massage, all "on board" check out Absolute Sanctuary in Choengmon.

click here:

I have shed 15 kilo, while simply starting an exercise program they offer and it changed many of my habits, still going strong 9 months after!

It's mostly "up to you" as they say here....

I think I'm gonna throw up again! This from Absolute Sanctury:

ABSOLUTE SANCTUARY is a stunning, Moroccan-inspired boutique resort that is haven to those seeking a journey back to balance, rejuvenation and a healthy lifestyle. Here, we offer you more than the pleasures of an island paradise enjoyed in the comfort of modern facilities. Our commitment is to provide you with a life-changing experience, the benefits of which will last you a lifetime.

Grow up.Stay at home and don't eat, for goodness sake. :angry:

funny how people think by separting with large sum of cash can fix everything. there is only a few reasons to exerice. that if u want to live longer or because u r dedicated to a sport which means that being fit is a must. if people want to lose weight just for fashion. then spend the extra takes a few hrs and get lippo suction. that is if u can afford it. then u can eat as much crap as u want then do it again.

agreed a good diet can get your weight down but why do u need to stay in a hotel to force yourself to stick to it. There again. if it feels good then do it. so each to there own. i like being whipped by turkish lady miggets but i doubt that it everyones green tea

there is another way. i lost 11 kilos in 1 week.

right here we go

full english for brkkrs. then pizza for lunch with extra large chips and coke. then evening beer and pork sctrachs followed by mac donalds. chicken burger.

now here is the trick. u do not buy the macy dees burger u get the old peice of chick not cooked proper out the bins. u mix it with ketchup and mayonaise then waffle it down.

then book your room in a hospital of your choice. preferable 1 with nice nurses in uniforms. then just lye there for about 1 week attached to a drip and watching samui cable and the weight flys away. then u come out thin and crispy, well done. now u r ready to begin your new life as a thin man.

well it work for pomme

Edited by BigC

Whilst sitting in my Spa of choice I am tempted next time to try the Big C diet plan - have you patented that, sounds like a money-maker.

I am a virtual prisoner and they give me the equivalent of bread and water for 6 days, except without the bread. I have escaped thus far without a tube up the bum, to the outrage of the staff who consider that is sacrilege. The hope is that it is the kick start I know I needed and I will be so pleased at losing a few kilos that I will be encouraged to continue...and that is what I intend to do, 13,000 baht for a 6 day 5 night fast. So out goes the curries (cry), English brekkers etc and in comes fish salads and more salads. Veggy juice instead of Fanta. Exercise every day, always the hardest part. I was encouraged to enter the Biggest Loser but what dorks they appear. If you are a fat bassa just get fit in your own time and don't bother everyone else. And I say that as a member of the FB club. Only 2 days to go......

there is another way. i lost 11 kilos in 1 week.

right here we go

full english for brkkrs. then pizza for lunch with extra large chips and coke. then evening beer and pork sctrachs followed by mac donalds. chicken burger.

now here is the trick. u do not buy the macy dees burger u get the old peice of chick not cooked proper out the bins. u mix it with ketchup and mayonaise then waffle it down.

then book your room in a hospital of your choice. preferable 1 with nice nurses in uniforms. then just lye there for about 1 week attached to a drip and watching samui cable and the weight flys away. then u come out thin and crispy, well done. now u r ready to begin your new life as a thin man.

well it work for pomme

Its a great idea....and for 'Help! I'm getting married in a fortnight...' cases a dose of dengue fever works for the rapid weight loss plan.....think stones not kilos ladies....

Whilst sitting in my Spa of choice I am tempted next time to try the Big C diet plan - have you patented that, sounds like a money-maker.

I am a virtual prisoner and they give me the equivalent of bread and water for 6 days, except without the bread. I have escaped thus far without a tube up the bum, to the outrage of the staff who consider that is sacrilege. The hope is that it is the kick start I know I needed and I will be so pleased at losing a few kilos that I will be encouraged to continue...and that is what I intend to do, 13,000 baht for a 6 day 5 night fast. So out goes the curries (cry), English brekkers etc and in comes fish salads and more salads. Veggy juice instead of Fanta. Exercise every day, always the hardest part. I was encouraged to enter the Biggest Loser but what dorks they appear. If you are a fat bassa just get fit in your own time and don't bother everyone else. And I say that as a member of the FB club. Only 2 days to go......

The mad Major has been dragged back to his cell......suspect he is now on half rations.....imagine how happy he must be! :D

How's the Wireless Internet there? :whistling: