Glitterman Speaks About Snake Bites.

glitterman

The Almighty and Powerful Wizard is back after a break with this brand new collection of oddities from this straaaaaange dude.

A while ago as i was walking near Naklua i happen to notice a snake lying on the concrete basking in the sun. Coming from England where there are few snakes i was rather curious to take a closer look at my find. so creeping very slowly towards it i noticed it was an orangy red colour, and about one foot long. It did not seem at all scared of me, and i wanted to see how the snake would move, so picking up a short fallen tree stick i approached the snake and then poked it with my stick......ooooowww!!!!!!!.....I GOT BIT.

I suppose that i got what i deserved really.

I should just add that the snake was in fact DEAD and had been dead for a very long time, so therefore was ENTIRELY covered in those orangy red ANTS that were feeding of the snake. An ant had crawled up on to my stick and on to my hand and it was the ANT that bit me.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Walking along the Beach road promenade near Pattaya Klang a while ago with one of my old girlfriends, a two foot green snake fell from the trees above us on to the path 6 feet away. My girl screeeeeaaaaamed and hid behind her hero [me], and i daringly and bravely protected her by standing and facing certain death with my arms outstretched to shield my girl. The snake slithered away back up the trees, i won, and i was not even wearing my superhero gold cape. winning that life threatening experience was rather pleasurable indeed ,i should say what ho [upper class jargon talk] Strangely enough passers by did not seem bothered by that snake.

On reflection i now realise that i did the wrong thing in that circumstance, instead i should of picked up that snake and let it bite my two timing Thai toe rag on the ASSP.

I have also cycled past a few green snakes in Jomtien.

i have read that Thailand has more species of snakes than Australia.I imagine Koh Larn island is full of snakes, What happens when someone gets bit over there, is there a vacine room? are the snakes around Pattaya leathal? Have you ever been bitten by a snake?

The Royal Glitterman hath spoken.

post-96609-076474100 1278945806_thumb.jp

Still hurts GM don't it, the two timing g/f.

I feel really enlightened today after reading that.

I would like to start a thread titled " Thaivisa Pattaya Forum Speaks About Glitterman", but its against forum rules.

I wonder how recent the photo is?

Is it a new image (been knocking about with sifu?)?

Edited by soihok

I am sorry, not a single answer to to your thread. Just commenting your name.

Up here in Isaan have a few meetings with snakes, but they are generally dead when I sees them.

Thai people are sooo quick to kill anything that walks,talks,crawls, runs, limbs up here so it is almost

always that I only see dead stuff.

However we had a cobra coming into our living "prospect", I did see him/her, and it was big. 4-5 thai

guys played hero and just beat the crap out of it. I felt a bit sad really. There is nobody up here that can

imagine to pick up an animal and carry it to a safe place.

Glegolo

I am sorry, not a single answer to to your thread. Just commenting your name.

Up here in Isaan have a few meetings with snakes, but they are generally dead when I sees them.

Thai people are sooo quick to kill anything that walks,talks,crawls, runs, limbs up here so it is almost

always that I only see dead stuff.

However we had a cobra coming into our living "prospect", I did see him/her, and it was big. 4-5 thai

guys played hero and just beat the crap out of it. I felt a bit sad really. There is nobody up here that can

imagine to pick up an animal and carry it to a safe place.

Glegolo

Then why didn't you play the hero and picked it up,with the risk of being bitten of course,and carried it to a safe place.