New Baby

minbari73

Yup, Congratulations to you all!

Mine is due any time right now - was in the local army hospital for five hours on Friday while the doc checked her indoors out, but was a false alarm, so we're still waiting... End of June, 4th July. The baby will come when she's ready (me Ma says I was 10 days late) and the missus is going for a natural birth, all being well. Just waiting for that phone call...

I had my daughter in Bamrungrad, well my wife did. The doctors there are very good and the package was 40,000 for a cesaerian, which is what they lie to you telling you that you need(due to doctors tee times). However the extras were 70,000, now i know to have not been necessary, which really pisses me off. There is some funny business going on with that hospital. They are run as a business, and it feels like it at times. Stick to a Thai hospital and go to Phaya Thai, they are an excellent hospital and I a couple of mates whose kids were born there.

My little bundle of screaming terror was born at the Thai International Hospital on Koh Samui - which I'd not recommend. 40K for a C section there. Long story, but despite hours of warning, they didn't have a doctor there so they got a local gov't doctor who was a total hack. My wife has a 40cm + scar across her belly thats at least 2 cm wide, and looks like a 4 year old opened her up with scissors. And I honestly could have done a better job stitching her up.

We were going to Bumrungrad before, although the place was a bit cold and far to businesslike for my own tastes. We are now going to Sukhimvit Samekivej (spelling is quite wrong, sorry!) around Thong Lo 13 and are happy with it. We even went in for follow up one time and there was no charge.

Anyways, water under the bridge now. :oheres my little guy They won't let me post it, but heres the link.

Congrats to all of you that have fathered children in Thailand . I know , it was hard work . My angel will be two months old on the 16th ! She is the best thing that has ever happened to me . Except that night when ...never mind .

I had my daughter in Bamrungrad, well my wife did. The doctors there are very good and the package was 40,000 for a cesaerian, which is what they lie to you telling you that you need(due to doctors tee times). However the extras were 70,000, now i know to have not been necessary, which really pisses me off. There is some funny business going on with that hospital. They are run as a business, and it feels like it at times. Stick to a Thai hospital and go to Phaya Thai, they are an excellent hospital and I a couple of mates whose kids were born there.

My little bundle of screaming terror was born at the Thai International Hospital on Koh Samui - which I'd not recommend. 40K for a C section there. Long story, but despite hours of warning, they didn't have a doctor there so they got a local gov't doctor who was a total hack. My wife has a 40cm + scar across her belly thats at least 2 cm wide, and looks like a 4 year old opened her up with scissors. And I honestly could have done a better job stitching her up.

We were going to Bumrungrad before, although the place was a bit cold and far to businesslike for my own tastes. We are now going to Sukhimvit Samekivej (spelling is quite wrong, sorry!) around Thong Lo 13 and are happy with it. We even went in for follow up one time and there was no charge.

Anyways, water under the bridge now. :Dheres my little guy They won't let me post it, but heres the link.

Nice looking family. Well done mate. :o