Photography In Chiang Rai

sceadugenga

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That day we ate further up where there are a few restaurants over looking the river.

I seem to recall one or two in the vicinity of Baan noi Jubby now but never took a lot of notice.

You may not have noticed that place. Its doesn't look much until you get further down towards the river. Just to the right of the little shack. Its not my place by the way, mines a bit more Humble an abode ;-)

The restaurants quite big and comes recommend by a friend who's very particular.

I've definately been in the proximity of that Shack on the mekong. Are you sure thats the maid and not woralak in his motorcy protection gear ! ? :whistling:

Just for you Jubbs.

I rest my case. Prettier in Pink maybe. Maybe thats cue (nearly said queue again, thanks scea) for another song.

............ I won't ...... but someone should ;-)

It's a few kms away in the mountains. I liked it because it was a good example of mountain land usage, a small valley bottom turned into rice fields.

Oops! I gotta comment on this one. "small valley bottom". What a wonderful phrase.

these are "my" rice fields. Twenty feet from my back porch.

I took this with my old Casio, I've never been so disappointed in a camera. (It lasted one year and two days to rub salt into the wound).

email%20069.jpg

Even my first camera, a Kodak I bought from Cash Converters took better shots.

Picture%20052.jpg

Excellent photos guys.

Where did you take the first Mae Salong one from VF?

I can't really say. It was just by the side of the road. Not even sure if I could find it again. I've seen other similar shots, though, so it must be relatively easy to find.

Excellent photos guys.

Where did you take the first Mae Salong one from VF?

Scea, if you mean the first photo that one is taken from the templearea on Doi Mae Salong, the mountain overlooking the village. I think VF thought you mean the second photo and that is a view I have not seen.

It is funny, I posted a couple of photos from Mae Salong yesterday in the pinned photos without knowing about these photos.

:unsure::ermm::blink:

post-29230-057706700 1281013059_thumb.jp

Today after I came home from golf at Waterford, (Sweden was winning over Rest of the World :clap2: ), there were really black clouds over Chiang Rai City coming our way.

We had sunshine in our garden and it was a good contrast to the black clouds.

post-29230-095012600 1281013044_thumb.jp

I was preparing for a good storm but we only had a little bit of wind for 4-5 minutes and then almost not noticeable rain for another 5 minutes. Later in the evening we had a soft and quiet rain for xxx minutes.

B):rolleyes::blink:

Edited by svenivan