Photography In Chiang Rai

sceadugenga

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressive. Both the animal and the photograph.:jap:

Gee Scorpio, after that introductory word "Impressive" I felt sure there would be at least one more word included in the following sentence. Something with an -er on the end of it maybe. ;)

Well, since that is not your first "impressive photo" B) we will have to acknowledge the "er" OR you are occasionaly lucky.:D

Impressive. Both the animal and the photograph.:jap:

Gee Scorpio, after that introductory word "Impressive" I felt sure there would be at least one more word included in the following sentence. Something with an -er on the end of it maybe. ;)

Well, since that is not your first "impressive photo" B) we will have to acknowledge the "er" OR you are occasionaly lucky.:D

I will consider myself acknowledged as being lucky then. :D

Nice colours VF.

We get an occasional one, they like the Torch Ginger leaves.

They do not eat much because

"Neither sex possess fully formed mouthparts and therefore do not feed; throughout their 1–2-week adult life they survive entirely on larval fat reserves that they build up while they are caterpillars.[6] " From Wikipedia.

I had one a week ago hanging outside my window on an electrical wire, stayed there for at least 4 days.

post-29230-0-18113000-1311695233_thumb.j

<_<:unsure::o

Nice colours VF.

We get an occasional one, they like the Torch Ginger leaves.

They do not eat much because

"Neither sex possess fully formed mouthparts and therefore do not feed; throughout their 1–2-week adult life they survive entirely on larval fat reserves that they build up while they are caterpillars.[6] " From Wikipedia.

I had one a week ago hanging outside my window on an electrical wire, stayed there for at least 4 days.

post-29230-0-18113000-1311695233_thumb.j

<_<:unsure::o

Here is how they look when they can eat and before they become that beautiful!

post-29230-0-60185700-1311695769_thumb.j

So do not kill these big larvaes!

:huh::ermm::ph34r:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...