Moderator For Thai Language Thread

Boon Mee

Thank you all for your nominations - since I have mysteriously enough been bestowed with the powers of a 'Super Moderator' by the Holy Admin I am already able to pester posters in the Language Forum - close threads, edit other people's posts and so on.

As for the new role BoonMee is envisioning, I don't think my Thai skills are quite up to that level, and I don't have any more time to sacrifice than what I am already doing ATM.

I will happily continue to do what I have been doing so far though, and hope that other posters such as bannork, yoot, Richard W, sabaijai, BoonMee, Ramdom, RDN, bina, sbk, Scouser and everyone else (my apologies if I missed mentioning somebody - pretty sure I did as there are quite a few regular posters) who is a regular contributor keep posting their questions and answers.

:-)

Cheers,

Meadish

You'd be welcome here Samran :D

Maybe not Doctor.....

Don't want to step on anyones toes, but I'd do a good job making sure what is written in thai stays above board.

Well Samran, you can rest assured you wouldn't step on my toes anyway.

In fact I think it would be great to see more of you in the forum - as a moderator or just as a regular poster - if you are up for it.

:o

Samran would be a good choice, fluent in both thai & english & a sound poster & as a thai national but also an expat of sorts might be good for other forums too :o

Well Samran, you can rest assured you wouldn't step on my toes anyway.

In fact I think it would be great to see more of you in the forum - as a moderator or just as a regular poster - if you are up for it.

:D

Shucks guys.....thanks for your kind words.

I have already PM'ed the big man, telling him that I would leave the finer points of the Thai language and grammar to the Yoot's and the other academics of the world who turn up here. From what I see the market for questions and answers works pretty fine. I'd just keep an eye on things as an independent umpire seeing I hang around so much anyway...

Edited by samran