Aircard Fast Enough To Watch Football In Cm ?

The only fast enough service would be AIS's 3G.

All the rest (Dtac and true) run on GPRS/EDGE which is definitely not fast enough!

And with any mobile internet service, speeds will have up and downs, so even if it works one day, it might not work the next, or it might not work during peak phone/internet usage times...

Sorry, forgot another one, but not sure on coverage in the CM area, namely the CAT EV-DO service...

http://www.catcdma.com/home.htm

As usual, no English :(

Yes it works in Chiang Mai.

As for whether AIS or CAT CDMA are fast enough to stream football - in theory yes, in practice it really depends on your location. CAT CDMA is faster closer to the towers...

Good luck. I'm using a 3g aircard and ais/dtac and can practically do nothing. But am glad I can check my emails and read the news online.

Internet in Land of Scams (LOS) is run by the mob i.e. rich and powerful and doesn't want to move forward w/out them knowing THEY will benefit financially.

Cheers,

k

Yes .. this is what I have found ... The 3 G service works marginaly well in some areas .. but not in others. Even with full conect bars ... it switches on and off all the time .. and so does the throughput. Out of the city 3G does not exist .. I wanted to put some more money in my 3g ..123 connect card .. but out of town they do not sell refils for it .. only 2g or GPRS ... So I had to buy another sim card for that .. Course I could have used the one in the mobile phone as well.

Hit send on an email ... and go make a coffee!

The ADSL or wifi connections in Nonthaburi also leave a lot to be desired ... I got connected here with a router ... 100 mbs ... Plugged into the computer with a peice of Cat 5 cable ... BUT ... using a phone flat cable which is over 100 met long down to the basement .. The man said in triumph .. see it run @ 100 mb ... NO .... it just sees the router thats all .. the rest is well beyond specs .. Rubbish!

The wifi did not have enough transmitters .. so it barely connected at all ... Also rubbish ... The bloke came to fix it ... he fired up his Compac and claimed victory as he could connect ... Told me that my new Toshiba needs replacing. I said No .. so he offered me a compac on loan ...

I said OK .. but I'm going to format the drive after I finish using it to do my banking .... He was horrified!

Thick as four short planks!!

Andine !!