Checking Your Mobile Voice Mail

ZZZ

I'm sometimes outside mobile coverage or outside Thailand and would still like to check my mobile voice mail (12Call).

Does anyone know if this is possible using a normal phone or IP phone like Skype ?

There is probably a number you can call. 12Call is AIS and I'm with DTAC but find an AIS subscriber who roams - whenever I roam to a country where the short code for voicemail doesn't work, DTAC sends me an SMS telling me the number to call for voicemail from that country. I assume that number would also work from another phone. Usually when I use those numbers, I have to enter my mobile phone number and PIN to get the voicemail because it doesn't pick it up from caller ID.

So far when roaming the short number has always worked so have not received an SMS with an alternate number as you did with DTAC.

I have looked at the 12Call website ( http://www.one-2-call.com/One2Call/otc/e/index.jsp) but could not find anything there.

This website (12Call) must be the worst website in the history of internet. I have never seen a major corporate website that was so slow, lacking any useful information and with the most anoying animations and graphics.

Anyway, if anyone have the number to call would apresiate if you let me know, if not I will just give the call centre a call when I get the opportunity.