Glitterman Speaks About Ants Invasion

glitterman

The Almighty and Powerful Wizard is back with this ant attack.

I have never really been bothered by those little insects called ants before. Within the past couple of months there seems to be a lot of them about, it must be the season for them. Back in England there are only two types of ants; standard black and the more vicious orange. But here in Pattaya there appears to be three; standard black, huge orange and very very tiny orange ones.

One month ago i had noticed a few hundred of these very very tiny orange ants trooping single file in and out of my bedroom via the balcony door. I was not bothered by their presence until they decided to crawl up the legs of my big bed and start stinging me through the night.

"The Great Glitterman must take action about this', i thought. I could put ant killer powder down, but did not want ant powder blown all over the floor etc. So instead i came up with a wonderful invention, i cut four plastic milk bottle pints in half, with the idea that when these cups are placed under the four legs and filled with water, then that would stop the ants from getting on my bed to deliberatly sting and bite me through the night for their delight.

Sooooo lifting up my heavy bed one by one i carefully slipped the cups under, and very satisfied that i was getting revenge, as i lifted up the third leg i said " Ha ha this will stop you little critters messing with the Almighty and Powerful Wizard, NOBODY messes with the Almighty and P.......OOOOOWWWWW"...........I sprained my lower back, i lifted the heavy bed in the wrong way that one should lift things. I could hardly move for the following three days, and had to cancel my Goldenman show for a week. Rather unpleasurable indeed i should say what ho [upper class jargon talk].

Anyway in the end the cups worked fantasticly, and the ants......well they have learnt their lesson, and i have not seen them since.

Other than mosquitoes, do you ever get bothered by any types of insects or creatures?

Have you tried the crispy ones from the street food vendors?

The Royal Glitterman hath spoken.

post-96609-013251600 1279290917_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Easy solution for you. You use take ant chalk write around the legs of youyr bed, and than

you will be fine for a couple of days. But just repeat it every now and than.

Good luck with your back.. sounds like a nice story, is it true or just a fantasy???

Glegolo

This is the same guy who rides around on that yellow "glitter" bike?

The very same. I used to look on him as one of life's harmless eccentrics but now my views have changed and are strictly contolled by the ThaiVisa Official Abuses Act (aka forum rules).

Humour him and maybe he'll go away like those ants.

Good everday story Glitterman.......amazing how some of the readers here consistently manage to pause their hectic interesting lifestyles to peruse your anecdotes pertaining to daily life in Pattaya..........

and furthermore find the time to add comments........ :D

Glitterman, does riding on your bike in that outfit help get you laid? I'd like to know. If it doesn't, then why do you waste your time in Pattaya?

:lol: You need help to get laid in Pattaya?

Get laid by what though?

Lets be a bit more specific shall we.

Hope the back gets better GM,,,