I Just Bought A Gun

HDRIDER

And now I’m waiting for the cat there think its fun to destroy my seat on my small motorbike and run around on my car every time i spend 300 Baht on a wash and piss and sh!t in my garden, :angry: i am still waiting. :ph34r:

PS i don’t hope i hit the car

PSS it’s a gas softgun

• Like 1

Hi

Central festival, shop called Hunter, they have a lot of different models, spring, gas, co2 (they have to order the co2 type) fun to shoot with as well, no cat today so thats good, maybe it heard that i bought a gun

• Like 1

Reminds me of a cat joke from years ago...

A guy was well annoyed that a cat came every day to come and have a pi** and a sh** in his garden, so he got a saucer put a small amount of milk in it and filled it with petrol, the cat appeared and drank the mixture of milk and petrol, he watched the cat run around the garden in circles at great speed and the cat then keeled over, his wife shouted out "is it dead love".

He on checking shouted back, no it's not dead, the fuc**rs just ran out of petrol.

Edited by MB1
  • Like 1

I hope you'll miss the cat and hit the tank of your precious ugly bike.

For Karen Bravo:

good purchase, now use it to shoot your dic_k

Whats wrong with you, nobody love you??

patience patience, that cat will come back soon....

good luck

Glegolo

• Like 1

Hi

Central festival, shop called Hunter, they have a lot of different models, spring, gas, co2 (they have to order the co2 type) fun to shoot with as well, no cat today so thats good, maybe it heard that i bought a gun

..where you live..Cougar National Park..happy hunting

Hi

..where you live..Cougar National Park..happy hunting

Hi

Dont know what and where couger national park is, maybe you can tell me?

• Like 1

Hi

They have guns from around 1000 and up, 4000 shoots is 300B gas is 300B for a can, right now i dont care about the cat its fun to shoot even with no cat, will need some new pot plants soon. Google WE M92

Before you guys start:

Cat have destroyed

2x seat cover 600B. this is for my smnall bike, if the cat have done it to my Harley i would have bought a bazooka

a lot of car wash at 300B

2 cans of "go away cat" it dont work :)

2 rubber snakes 150B they dont work :)

and my precious time to get cat sh!t away

and the cat p!ss stinks. and the cat screem sometimes, i think it try to get the whole family to come to my garden.

I did try to get the cat to leave without being a Rambo but the cat won so far but hey i am a outdoor person now, think what a gun can do to your life, now go get one and get a new outdoor life, i am off to my garden have fun guys

Edited by HDRIDER
  • Like 1

Yeah, my son too love to play in the garden with a toy gun :lol:

Hi

Hey it is a toy gun, did you not know? and i am a kid, thanks God for that, dont hope i will be like,,, no i stop here ;)

but try your Sons gun, its fun

Hi

They have guns from around 1000 and up, 4000 shoots is 300B gas is 300B for a can, right now i don’t care about the cat it’s fun to shoot even with no cat, will need some new pot plants soon. Google WE M92

Before you guys start:

Cat have destroyed

2x seat cover 600B. this is for my smnall bike, if the cat have done it to my Harley i would have bought a bazooka

a lot of car wash at 300B

2 cans of "go away cat" it don’t work :)

2 rubber snakes 150B they don’t work :)

and my precious time to get cat sh!t away

and the cat p!ss stinks. and the cat screem sometimes, i think it try to get the whole family to come to my garden.

I did try to get the cat to leave without being a Rambo but the cat won so far but hey i am a outdoor person now, think what a gun can do to your life, now go get one and get a new outdoor life, i am off to my garden have fun guys

Canned cat food mixed with rat poison solved my cat problem. No more cats on black FortunerB)

Shooting is for fun, hard to hit a moving cat anyway

C'mon. Just I don't like guns, real or toys. Nothing personal. (and I don't buy to my son)

And I like cats.

:rolleyes:

Yes you like cats, I understood that. Nothing personal..... what????? wishing somebody shooting their

own dick, and that is not personal, come on.. be real

Glegolo

C'mon. Just I don't like guns, real or toys. Nothing personal. (and I don't buy to my son)

Neither do I, but, whenyou are woken up in your house with a masked man sitting on your chest with a machete held to your throat, then you might just change your mind.

Neither do I, but, whenyou are woken up in your house with a masked man sitting on your chest with a machete held to your throat, then you might just change your mind.

Too late at that point anyway, you plan on wearing a holster to bed? I forsee rolling over and accidentally shooting your dick off..............

I don't feel safe, I must protect myself

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:crazy:

catch the cat, get it neutered or spayed (with ever sex it is) and a lot of this trouble will just pass. Especially if it knows it comes near your place and then has an operation! One of the animal rescue places like should do the operation for free as they're trying to stop the growth rate of dogs and cats.

Enjoy yourself. I have fun using my airsoft gun target shooting nearly every weekend before my afternoon nap. I wouldn't shoot a cat with it though because it would definitely inflict a wound. Would also leave a mark on the car and the bike. Don't think twice about shooting rats though. You want one that doesn't shoot above 320 f/s to scare off the cat and not cause damage to the property you want to protect. I think those used for bb war games are about 320, and anything higher than 350 is barred.

If you have a cat problem, get a dog. Poison is an evil thing to do puts you right down there with the lowlife beach people and shooting them won't work with a bb gun KBB.

as to owning a real gun I would be carefull as to whom you release that information too KB.

Hi

I can’t catch the cat, it won’t let me come near it.

I really like shooting now so have to buy more gas and pellet soon even my GF like it.

No sign of the cat maybe it’s too scared now, i hope so.

I can’t have a dog :( i would like one but not sure it would survive when i go work for a couple of weeks, my GF won’t look after a dog :(

Maybe get a new GF :) and a dog.

I just want that dam_n cat to stay away from my garden, car, bike, and my chair where i have seen it sleeping in the morning, i have told the cat to stay away but it won’t listen, tomorrow i will go and buy some army clothes and lay low in my garden B) maybe buy some traps and a few hand grenades