Banned Thailand Ad Should Be Seen On Tv

webfact

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine why for one second anyone would feel the need to ban that.

Whether or not anyone feels moved by it, I really can't see why anything in it should be an issue.

And it asks a lot of questions that society should be asking of itself. Now that is something new.

It is the violence contents within. Not allowed before the children goes to bed.

Can you truly said, cross your heart, that there is no violence content?

Come on get serious. You know what's violently disgusting? Watching 5 and 6 year old kids selling flowers at major intersections in Bangkok and Chiang Mai at night! That's violently disgusting. Your worried about a child seeing a burning building on TV? Are you serious? You know what's violent? Children maimed and blinded and put on the street to beg. That's violent. Cross your heart and hope to die? You know what's violently disgusting? Seeing thousands of school children, boys and girls all beautifully dressed in there uniforms going to school 3 or 4 abreast on motorcycles or bicycles or walking with hope and expectations to a school that teaches them what? Not History. Not Geography. Not biology as far as I can tell. Not much in short. You worry about "violent content". I worry about school children getting an education of, "no content." You need to reorganize your concerns lady.

Correct!

This one is quite interesting only if you understand Thai language. There is no violence, so nothing to self-censored. The title said it all: "Omitted Footage: Thai army snipers shoot emergency volunteers and polices " Note that the police on mobile phone, is a very famous and high ranking police.

• Like 1

This one is quite interesting only if you understand Thai language. There is no violence, so nothing to self-censored. The title said it all: "Omitted Footage: Thai army snipers shoot emergency volunteers and polices " Note that the police on mobile phone, is a very famous and high ranking police.

There's still no solid proof it was Thai army snipers shooting at medics or police. What benefit would it give the army anyhow, attacking the people supposed to be helping thus wedging the divide further?

(now there's an idea...)

• Like 1

I saw no shooting. Did I miss something? This would never stand up in court. Just speculation...as usual. Extremely hard to get video footage showing BOTH the shooter and the victim at the same time. Otherwise, too easy to doctor up the footage.

• Like 1

<br />
<br />This one is quite interesting only if you understand Thai language. There is no violence, so nothing to self-censored. The title said it all: "Omitted Footage: Thai army snipers shoot emergency volunteers and polices " Note that the police on mobile phone, is a very famous and high ranking police.  

<br />
<br /><br />I saw no shooting.  Did I miss something?  This would never stand up in court.  Just speculation...as usual.  Extremely hard to get video footage showing BOTH the shooter and the victim at the same time.  Otherwise, too easy to doctor up the footage.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Exactly. Like I say, no violence in the clip.