Singers In Tesco Lotus

What is with the singers now placed in the food court ?

Am I the only person to find them annoying , they can barley sing , which I am used to now in thailand , but do they really have to play the music so lound ? I have even stopped going to black canyon as you can't hear yourself think

Yes, I also find them Loud annoying and they cannot sing.:angry: Surely Tesco/Lotus can come up with something better? mmmm Maybe not.

Guess they are trying to keep up with Big C (The Mall ) not "our Big C"... his singling might be as bad as his typing!!!! :bah::cheesy:

Yesterday I ran away from the central area in Future Park Rangsit for the same reason : I cannot understand why - also in many other developing countries- "big noise" preferably distorted by "echo" is not considered as something negative but rather as fun...

Yesterday I ran away from the central area in Future Park Rangsit for the same reason : I cannot understand why - also in many other developing countries- "big noise" preferably distorted by "echo" is not considered as something negative but rather as fun...

good to see i am not the only one...

i dont mind someone singing ' Background ' music , but they have it as the same volume as green mango !

i have also seen a steady decline in people eating there now...

Yes, I also find them Loud annoying and they cannot sing.:angry: Surely Tesco/Lotus can come up with something better? mmmm Maybe not.

Guess they are trying to keep up with Big C (The Mall ) not "our Big C"... his singling might be as bad as his typing!!!! :bah::cheesy:

Big C singing like a canary hmm I did wonder whether it was Beckham what with the secret mia noi's and a rabid dog for a missus.

Take the time to write them a complain.

Sounds a waste of time, but if everybody do it, it will ultimately get noticed and something will be done about it.

Thailand is a noisy place, but slowly noise pollution is recognized as a problem that needs to be put under control.

http://www.pcd.go.th/indexEng.cfm

Writing a letter can have an effect. I wrote about shoddy service a couple of years ago and at least had a good response fom Bangkok and from the then Manager here. Didn't improve the service but at least I knew the point had been made! You do need to go to the top though to get a reaction.

Chris Bush is the new CEO of Tesco Lotus so write to him in Bangkok.

:bah: Crikey just come from Lotus and the racket that live band was making is bouncing off the walls and ceiling and as I had no sooner stepped outside, I copped a Green Loonies loudspeaker truck in the carpark ! Peaceful tropical island no more !

:bah: Crikey just come from Lotus and the racket that live band was making is bouncing off the walls and ceiling and as I had no sooner stepped outside, I copped a Green Loonies loudspeaker truck in the carpark ! Peaceful tropical island no more !

The green looney guys are following you Crusty. :lol:

But don't you find it paradoxical ( sorry Big C ) that the Green Loonies are using noise pollution to vent their shrill little minds on us ?

But don't you find it paradoxical ( sorry Big C ) that the Green Loonies are using noise pollution to vent their shrill little minds on us ?

And driving round in old smoking trucks!!!:angry: