Reputations

Kan Win

I just gave you one spud because you seem to display a likeable 'ignorance' to this wonderful world of giving each other one.

To answer your question, you cannot give a negative.

I hope you enjoyed 'getting one' from neverdie ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes you Kan

post-3770-035844300 1280148859_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Also is the button for a good or bad one.

If you could get negative ones, I would be so far in the hole that it would make Greece look like a thriving economy. :ermm:

Ohhhh memories, i mean mamaries, I remember getting myself into a little hole one time in Greece :whistling: , but ummm thats certainly not a story for a family thread like this one. Some beautiful ladies in Greece, Maltas not bad either :wub::lol: ....them were the days, young evil neverdie.....:ph34r:

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 2

Hi Folks,

Just looked at me "Friends List" and was gobbed snacked how few of me Friends had any of these? :blink:

Go on and spread some good will/feelings on this forum.

I Thank you all for doing it.

Sawadee :wai:

• Like 2

The only point to the rep game is how many points given for a single post.....some posters offer excellent advice or informative opinions and these are worth letting the individuals know our gratitude.....thinking Kan and Rinrada to name but two off my head...plenty more out there .....!

• Like 2

The only point to the rep game is how many points given for a single post.....some posters offer excellent advice or informative opinions and these are worth letting the individuals know our gratitude.....thinking Kan and Rinrada to name but two off my head...plenty more out there .....!

Yes a bit like Sheryl in health. My bet is though, that she like alot of others have no repuation issued, yet.

• Like 1

Yes a bit like Sheryl in health. My bet is though, that she like alot of others have no repuation issued, yet.

IAltruism....I remember my youth too...<sigh>

Does this mean medals are awarded at the end of the year. :D

Just noticed, l haven't got a + thingy to doodle with

Really?

This is bad news. I understand if you are on the verge of having your membership banned, they take away the thingy to doodle with first.

Are you absolutely sure?

Are you having a boys look or a girls one? I ask of course, mainly because ur a bit of a shiela to start with. :lol:

• Like 1

Believe me; no one hasta worry; especially given my posting history. :o

I have few, if ANY friends ;) . Be it; thumbs up/down, or boxing gloves, or whatever.

Although FWIW: Sometimes I do post useful information for people (albeit rarely) B) ..

Mostly I just read without logging in (as I get too much FLAME mail, lol :P ).

Then again, my posting penchants are all too well known here on T/V :D .

So now we have two threads that are reputation generators. This is great. The more the better. Onward and upward with good reputations. ;):clap2: :clap2:

Where?

Here:

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__3710669

I think it says in that thread that we are forbidden from abusing the rep system, so be careful out there posters!. ermm.gif

EDIT: Now about that spud boiling?

Edited by Slip
  • Like 1