A Dog Named Heineken

bangkokrick

Hi All,

When I was away my wife bought a puppy. When I returned I saw this beautiful snow dog and he is called' Heineken'. When I asked 'why Heineken' she said he is named after my favourite tipple. Feel a bit of a prick when calling the dog in at night, shouting Heineken! My wife's last dog was called 'Leo', maybe for obvious reasons. Do you have a dog and if so what do they call it?

Cheers, Rick

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She called ours Lucky, and it's bloody lucky l don't strangle it.:unsure:

Mine is called lucky too.. but its a male.. he was lucky i selected it and now he has a pretty good life.

His mom is called rangsaad .

Hmmm lucky is just killing a small doll.. trying to play with me.

When I was away my wife bought a puppy. When I returned I saw this beautiful snow dog and he is called' Heineken'. When I asked 'why Heineken' she said he is named after my favourite tipple. Feel a bit of a prick when calling the dog in at night, shouting Heineken! My wife's last dog was called 'Leo', maybe for obvious reasons. Do you have a dog and if so what do they call it?

I have a dog called 'Dana', named by my wife after a collage room mate. Should I be worried?

I have a dog called 'Dana', named by my wife after a collage room mate. Should I be worried?

Maybe Dana was a bit of a dog????

Cheers, Rick

I use to have a flatmate that had a dog called 'huckmee' and I always seemed to slip up with that name at night after a few beers when that bugger would get out of the yard. :huh:

LOL, sounds like I am lucky Neverdie!

Cheers, Rick

I use to have a flatmate that had a dog called 'huckmee' and I always seemed to slip up with that name at night after a few beers when that bugger would get out of the yard. :huh:

Male or female flat mate. :) Sorry, had a few beers.

Male, but the dog was cute. :lol:

Cheers, Rick

Yeah, things were a little bit wild for neverdie back in those days.....wish I could replay em.

Most of them mates are dead now......or still doin time :lol:

One of our dog is called "Nye" because she was born on beach '99, in Koh Phangan.

We decided to call her "Nye" instead of "Nine" because it was more easy to pronounce for locales.

Now, back to Bangkok for several years, we employ a gardener and his name is "Nye" as well...

So, when the bitch is in the garden and we call her... both of them are answering B)

Cheers, Rick

Yeah, things were a little bit wild for neverdie back in those days.....wish I could replay em.

Doing time! 'huckmee'!

Cheers, Rick

Cheers, Rick

Doing time! 'huckmee'!

Cheers, Rick

It sounds like hard time, no pun intended.

Nye is a nice name for a dog.

I always find it strange why the thais give cars a second name, like the Toyota Corolla (Altis) or Toyota Hilux (Vigo pronounced Wigo).

Im going to name my next dog ' Very Very ' just because it cracks me up when the thais say ' Very ' .:lol:

Heinekin...what a stupid name for a dog.

At least you had a choice in your member name. ;)

Our Golden Retriever is named Jedi which I never figured out as my wife has no interest in SciFi. :D A previous dog was called Kai Dtohm (boiled egg) and just guessing it was due to her being all white.

Heinekin...what a stupid name for a dog.

At least you had a choice in your member name. ;)

Our Golden Retriever is named Jedi which I never figured out as my wife has no interest in SciFi. :D A previous dog was called Kai Dtohm (boiled egg) and just guessing it was due to her being all white.

Nice one Tywais!

Imported dog: Troy

Thai dogs, sample of names: Eerk, Kannun, Maud, Tullian, Kao Pong, Tyson, Money, Dao, Liou, Dam etc etc

Thai dogs I named [raised]: Blackie, Wolfie, Piggy, Maud, Matthew

(True story)

At Nai Yang beach in Phuket, I recall a sweet puppy that was called Tsunami, presumably because it was born shortly after that event. However, the bar-girl owner would go running along the beach shouting 'Tsunami' at the top of her voice. You can imagine the consternation of the tourists.

The dog is still there, but it has learnt not to run along the beach

Simon

I had a dog for 16 years i named it Fatty, god knows why.

any how in my younger day when i was single and on the slops,

and managed to get lucky for the night,

so when i'd come home with my new companion/s,

the companion /s would ask " So and whats you dogs name then",( especailly if the lady was a little over the weight)

i use to say its name was Patty, this was obvious as to no blow my chances for the night. Pun intended.

ha ha

Edited by chris2155