Thaivisa Gentleman Appreciation Thread

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had you been here longer Bambi, you'd know what a menace strangelove was. He's also known by a lot of other nicks.

I dont have lot of other nicks buddy... I didnt wanted to post from my own name... You know most times I keep looking for some nice id's... Initially when there is an urgent need, I just make some stupid id and post... then i wont feel like using it again.... I go for a new one... afterall its not the nicks what matters... right... Its me and my annoying character (remember the donkey in shrek)...lol.. :o

Hope I havent hurt anyone directly... Time to say bye bye guys... had a very nice time with you all... met lots of nice people.... and never met the best of all... my vote goes to Mr Thomas Merton...

:D

Edited by majush

A ldady has entered the buldign :D

I've met quite a fe w of you guys. Some have become good freidns. Mates for life. You knwo who you are. Can't jsut pick one.

But gotta mention teh lad whose blood is italian, but paper is american. :D

And anotehr one is erco. Turned out to be a nice chap. Even though i only got to speak with him on the phone once.

Booo hooo. What about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? :o

Had you been here longer Bambi, you'd know what a menace strangelove was. He's also known by a lot of other nicks.

I dont have lot of other nicks buddy... I didnt wanted to post from my own name... You know most times I keep looking for some nice id's... Initially when there is an urgent need, I just make some stupid id and post... then i wont feel like using it again.... I go for a new one... afterall its not the nicks what matters... right... Its me and my annoying character (remember the donkey in shrek)...lol.. :D

Hope I havent hurt anyone directly... Time to say bye bye guys... had a very nice time with you all... met lots of nice people.... and never met the best of all... my vote goes to Mr Thomas Merton...

BYE!!! :D:o:D:D:D

Favorite ThaiVisa Gentleman? Hmm.. difficult, so many of you guys are so likable! :D

Anyway, a few of the gentlemen here I appreciate are:

The Gentleman Scamp, bkkmadness, bahtandsold, Jockstar, Tornado, bannork, Rags, Erawan, britmaverick, Explorer, sriracha john, Boon Mee, the scouser, kreon, meadish sweetball, Insight, Neeranam, cdnvic, chuchok, derekley, Darknight, udon, GU22, mattnich, Nordlys, totster, daleyboy, toastwar, RandomChances

... for one or more of these reasons:

- have a great sense of humor

- posts are informative, useful

- posts are hilarious :o

- come up with up interesting topics

- raise some valid points in discussions

- met before, had a nice chat with

- seem to be a nice guy

- have a good understanding/appreciation of the Thai culture and/or language

- just like his avatar

- say I'm beautiful :D

My apologies to friends I have left out, you are welcome to send me a PM scolding me for it and I will gladly let you know you too are appreciated :D

Edited by siamesekitty

Though I congratulate you for feeling the need to include some other members in your post so they can save a little 'face', I do think you should be more honest with your posting, and have edited it as appropriate.

bkkmadness

- posts are hilarious

- seem to be a nice guy

- just like his avatar

- say I'm beautiful

- huge penis

:o

Though I congratulate you for feeling the need to include some other members in your post so they can save a little 'face', I do think you should be more honest with your posting, and have edited it as appropriate.

bkkmadness

- posts are hilarious

- seem to be a nice guy

- just like his avatar

- say I'm beautiful

- huge penis

:D You will wake up in a minute bkk ohh whats this i can flying past now

:o:D:D

- huge penis

...check!

bkkmadness

- have a great sense of humor ...check!

- posts are informative, useful ...check!

- posts are hilarious ...check!

- come up with up interesting topics ...check!

- raise some valid points in discussions ...check!

- seem to be a nice guy ...check!

- have a good understanding/appreciation of the Thai culture and/or language...check!

- just like his avatar...check!

siamese kitty, You are so beautiful I could hover and glide just to stand within your presence :o

- say I'm beautiful ...check!

- huge penis ...check!

... Scampy:  I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to meet you when you were here.  The initial meetings of almost all of my best friends were contentious to some degree, so I don't view strong discussion or disagreement as a repellant.

Brit: You're the best, what can I say  :D

Chonabot:  Thanks so much for the compliment.  I guess I could stand round in a pub, but I get nasty hangovers from no more than 2 beers  :D  Don't tell anyone down at the pub, though.

Kringle:  I appreciate your mention especially since we have disagreed in the past.  That's cool.  Wouldn't mind sharing a beer.

Bkk Madness:  I look forward to meeting you and discussing and maybe trading movie DVDs!

Meadish:  is an awesome, cool guy.  Definitely want to meet him.

And so many others, like my brother Tukyleith  :D and chuchok, and many others.

Hi guys: I already posted my appreciation in the lady's thread, and didn't think I needed to do it again. I guess I did.

While I'm here, I want to add:

Spee

Thomas Merton

I Just Want to Teach

Tornado (hard to believe, I know :o I think there's an entertainment factor involved :D )

Boon Mee (lots to disagree about - more fun and excitment :D )

And I'm sure I'm missing people on this list. It's not really a finite list anyway.

... Scampy:  I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to meet you when you were here.  The initial meetings of almost all of my best friends were contentious to some degree, so I don't view strong discussion or disagreement as a repellant.

Brit: You're the best, what can I say  :D

Chonabot:  Thanks so much for the compliment.  I guess I could stand round in a pub, but I get nasty hangovers from no more than 2 beers  :o  Don't tell anyone down at the pub, though.

Kringle:  I appreciate your mention especially since we have disagreed in the past.  That's cool.  Wouldn't mind sharing a beer.

Bkk Madness:  I look forward to meeting you and discussing and maybe trading movie DVDs!

Meadish:  is an awesome, cool guy.  Definitely want to meet him.

And so many others, like my brother Tukyleith  :D and chuchok, and many others.

Boon Mee (lots to disagree about - more fun and excitment :D )

Aside from George W. Bush, what's the 'lots of disagreement'? :D:D

Boon Mee, you and others may have forgotten your earlier posts when I first came to this forum, but I remember :D It's just that I move on and try to stay in the present, without forgetting the past :D At any rate, you are on my list, but I'm never on yours, even though I know I'm one of your favorites, right ....... c'mon, be brave and just admit it :D:o:D

Oh, and I also forgot to mention RDN - supercool mod.

siamese kitty, You are so beautiful I could hover and glide just to stand within your presence :D

- say I'm beautiful ...check!

kayo, you are now included in my favs list, if only for that one wonderful (albeit cheesy) comment :o

P.S. No, you don't need to send me your naked pics, thanks for the offer anyway. :D

bkkmadness

- huge penis

I'll need proof, hon! :D

could i add more please?

i like these guys

Jockstar,The_Moog,daleyboy.TRIPxCORE,m350torana ,Wolfiefor,chownah,Thetyim nice comments in bedlam...

and more than like for these

britmaveric,RamdomChances,meom,kayo,buadhai,thomas merton,gburns57au,Iampart10,tukyleith,TizMe

well..welcome to LOS

Bambi :o