Dudes In The Parking Lots

Calico

What if there are no painted lines but there are parking attendants instructing us to double park?

Chunks

Feel free to double park, don't worry relax and just abandon your car where you feel like. You will not block me in because I will be in a far away corner where you cannot double park!!!

Like I say, I leave my car in a safe place where everyone else is to lazy to go meaning I can leave when I like and don't get doors slammed into my car.

See, I'm not lazy to walk down a few more steps.

Onnut

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What if there are no painted lines but there are parking attendants instructing us to double park?

You still have to decline and consider the possibility that your car might, just might block an invalid who also suffers from an inability to call a guard or anyone else to help clear their way. It is the new morality.

you guys know that the car is in neutral and you can push it out the way, right?

:lol:

can your pregnant wife move a navara then? funny aint it gufffffffffffffffffaw

What kind of lunatic lets his pregnant wife drive around, shop and park alone? Why not hire an assistant/driver for her if you won't do it yourself?

As for the other nonsense about someone else walking by being struck by a car being moved out of the way, that is hilarious! How about, everyone makes sure that they look where they are walking and where they are pushing cars? Problem solved.

Enjoy the walk to your car, :)

The same kind of lunatic who doesnt understand the double parking problem? <_<

If someone decided to not watch where they are walking and gets hit by a car being pushed, why should I care or feel bad?

You might as well not drive at all TransAm. You never know when a motorcyclist going the wrong way and talking on his cell phone will end up under your bumper. In fact, by your logic, it is immoral of you to even be out on the road because of the chance that something like this might occur.

We live in hope that the person hit is you :lol::lol:

Chunks... did you finish pre school ?

Is it so hard to understand that you can double park if there are lines and spaces made for it or your instructed to do so.

Don't do it when there are no lines for it or signs telling you not to and your not instructed to do so.

Im perfectly ok with doing it when instructed, its still annoying to have your car boxed in but at least i know what im getting myself into.

Just because Thais break certain rules does not mean you have to break them too. You have such a high horse you are on to judge others but the moment you get judged you cry like a baby. Seems you cant take much, were you teased a lot as a child too.

I will drive to the top of the carpark if it means I can find a safe space in the corner somewhere. You just will never know what is around the corner here so should go that extra little to keep out of any bullshite.

The parking expert weighs in.

Not really, just someone who has a bit of farang common sense instead of being taken over by the local lack of it. :)

Good thing there aren't any potted plants in the parking lot. Might get ugly.

Is your nickname Billy no mates.

It is simple geometry. Lines or no lines, instructions or not, if there is enough space, then I am double parking. I have never heard a Thai complain about this system. :whistling:

Sure just as i thought, big words condemning others about anything but having no consideration for anyone.

You are not Thai, some things you should know. Just because Thais go driving without a helmet on the wrong side of the road does not mean you have to do it too ? Just an example can't imagine you being that stupid.. however on a second thought :whistling:

Only been boxed in once.  Started to push the sedan out the way, & the rear spoiler came off in my hands.  Left it balanced on the lid of his trunk.     :D

One of the reasons i dont want others touching my car.

It is simple geometry. Lines or no lines, instructions or not, if there is enough space, then I am double parking. I have never heard a Thai complain about this system. :whistling:

Sure just as i thought, big words condemning others about anything but having no consideration for anyone.

You are not Thai, some things you should know. Just because Thais go driving without a helmet on the wrong side of the road does not mean you have to do it too ? Just an example can't imagine you being that stupid.. however on a second thought :whistling:

I had never before thought that someone who had double parked in front of my car was being inconsiderate. I simply took the 4 and a half seconds required to push their vehicle out of the way. And since no Thai I have ever met has expressed similar displeasure, I see no reason to label double parking as inconsiderate or immoral, as >99% of the drivers are Thai.

Edited by Chunky1

I had never before thought that someone who had double parked in front of my car was being inconsiderate. I simply took the 4 and a half seconds required to push their vehicle out of the way. And since no Thai I have ever met has expressed similar displeasure, I see no reason to label double parking as inconsiderate or immoral.

SO because YOU never thought.. that says more about you then others. Not everything Thais do is smart or good see previous example. Any more smart remarks ?

Moving one car is one thing, moving a few of them is an other thing. Is usually not just one car you have to move. (not that i have much problems with it as i park far away from the hot spots where the lazy people double park. Have you ever noticed that most of the double parking is done close to the entrance ?

Your flogging a dead horse chum. The lazy or inconsiderate will never change until shit hits THEIR fan.:ermm:

Ah its just wasting some time while working so its ok. Im not worked up about this as it doesn't affect me personally.

I had never before thought that someone who had double parked in front of my car was being inconsiderate. I simply took the 4 and a half seconds required to push their vehicle out of the way. And since no Thai I have ever met has expressed similar displeasure, I see no reason to label double parking as inconsiderate or immoral.

SO because YOU never thought.. that says more about you then others. Not everything Thais do is smart or good see previous example. Any more smart remarks ?

So you are saying that even though 99.999999% of the drivers in Thailand are not offended by double parking that I should stop doing it because you and TransAm are? Some ego you got on you there buddy.

So you are saying that even though 99.999999% of the drivers in Thailand are not offended by double parking that I should stop doing it because you and TransAm are? Some ego you got on you there buddy.

People drink and drive a lot and 99,9999% of the Thai drivers don't care about it so you will do it too ?

Your flogging a dead horse chum. The lazy or inconsiderate will never change until shit hits THEIR fan.:ermm:

I guess I will just have to wait for you to beat me up for parking infront of you, Tranny.

or maybe even a high ranking thai police officer with a whole heap of other shit to go with it. including a jumped up traffic offence fine, a night in the slammer and a court hearing under some false charge of you threatening to hit an officer of the law over a parking altercation.

now wouldnt that be ironic. whistling.gif

Yes, there are drunk drivers here. Saying that all Thais drink and drive or don't care about drinking and driving is slandering and silly. Of course, this thread seems to be mostly about a bunch of insecure farangs grasping at straws to find any fault they can with the behavior of Thai people.

Stop slandering Thai people. The vast majority do not drink and drive and they do care if others are drinking and driving.

Stop slandering Thai people. The vast majority do not double park and they do care if others are double parking.

Stop slandering Thai people. The vast majority do not drink and drive and they do care if others are drinking and driving.

Stop slandering Thai people. The vast majority do not double park and they do care if others are double parking.

lol ?

even robo and transAm have admitted that Thais don't give a dam_n about double parking.

Edited by Chunky1

lol ?

even robo and transAm have admitted that Thais don't give a dam_n about double parking.

They do they just dont like to say anything, anything to avoid confrontation, you just think they dont give a dam_n

It seems someone has a chunky one in the pink :lol:

boyz get over it, agree to disagree and move on.

ps: transam and rob are right, chunky one in the pink, give yourselfs an uppercut. ;)

I agree with you ah let him double park i won't.

lol ?

They do they just dont like to say anything, anything to avoid confrontation, you just think they dont give a dam_n

Nah, probably just your pregnant wife who has to push cars by herself.

Some guy got very drunk in a bar one night and the barman helped him into a cab to get him home. Anyway the next day the guy with an awful hangover went back to the same bar.

The barman laughed at him for being so drunk. And the guy said, I know, I was so drunk that when I got home I blew chunks.

The barman said, don't be ashamed many people throw up after drinking to much.

And the guy said, no you don't understand, Chunks is a guy I met on Thaivisa!

LOL