I'd Do Anything...

The show "I'd do anything" is in re-runs again on UBC- Ian Wright (ex-footballer/presenter/commentator) is terrific as host and the show asks various avg people if they would be prepared to "do anything" to make a dream come true for someone special to them. If successfull in the challenge presented, the dream is then granted.

Ok,ok, so it's a bit cheesy perhaps :D BUT if you could make a dream come true for someone special/deserving (family member, friend etc) what would it be? :o

Ok,ok, so it's a bit cheesy perhaps :D  BUT if you could make a dream come true for someone special/deserving (family member, friend etc) what would it be? :D

Make a baby for my BF , :o

Bambi

Nice one Bambi... :D

That ones gonna be hard to beat. :D

Ok,ok, so it's a bit cheesy perhaps :D  BUT if you could make a dream come true for someone special/deserving (family member, friend etc) what would it be? :D

Bambi

yep...I give up..... :D

Bambi

yep...I give up..... :D

nahhh that's life..

thanks you guys that be my friend :D

my baby is easy as sun rise at the West

ok turn to the thread ..

bambi :D

if you could make a dream come true for someone special ...... what would it be?

Already trying and doing it for myself, my honey, her daughter and her family. trying to make all of our lives better through companionship, love, housing, education, some of life's simple luxuries, etc. I honestly can't think of anything more important or more satisfying at this point of my life's journey. If everything works out over the next 20-30 years, then we will have lived the dream come true.

Edited by Spee

The show "I'd do anything" is in re-runs again on UBC-  Ian Wright (ex-footballer/presenter/commentator)

is he a presenter of "the pilot guide"?

Ok,ok, so it's a bit cheesy perhaps :D  BUT if you could make a dream come true for someone special/deserving (family member, friend etc) what would it be? :o

im good enough , what i want .. i wish i dared to tell him my past ..and he can accept me ..and love me just the way i am

Bambi

im good enough , what i want .. i wish i dared to tell him my past ..and he can accept me ..and love me just the way i am

What is it you've done in your past that you are apprehensive about telling your sweetheart?

i was a boy , xxy chromosome, i hve woman body, skin ,voice ,boobs,no adam's apple ,hairless ..

after operation ..now im a girl ... no one here find me out

u can laugh at my life , i dont mind

bambi

I would make poverty history. :D

Too late... Bob Geldof has bagged that one already..! :o

The show "I'd do anything" is in re-runs again on UBC-  Ian Wright (ex-footballer/presenter/commentator)

is he a presenter of "the pilot guide"?

He he ... Ian Wright... Footballer turned TV personality.. _40170851_ian_wright144.jpg

And Ian Wright... Televisions finest traveller (apart from Micheal Palin oc course) ian_wright_atlas.jpg

On topic...

I would do pretty much anything (well anything sensible) at the moment to be with my wife... I miss her so much at the moment.. :D

totster :D

What is it you've done in your past that you are apprehensive about telling your sweetheart?

i was a boy , xxy chromosome, i hve woman body, skin ,voice ,boobs,no adam's apple ,hairless ..

after operation ..now im a girl ... no one here find me out

u can laugh at my life , i dont mind

bambi

There is nothing to laugh at . You are what you are and that is a kind nice and caring person . Some here might be fat , bald and ugly but if they are good in their heart I will always be their friend .

There is nothing to laugh at . You are what you are and that is a kind nice and caring person . Some here might be fat , bald and ugly but if they are good in their heart I will always be their friend .

okie dokie ..

sit on your knee , give me some carrots (better karats)

:o

i love the way you siad..sweet

You always say the words I love to hear

Bambi

Edited by BambinA

Bambina, You are the star of this thread. Good on you for sharing.

God bless you, girl.

Ciao,

Kayo.

thanks everybody ...

Lets life take its path,wheather it be good or bad.I should smile at my life now ,for I dont know what tomorrow will bring.

thats my qoute

bambi :o

Get my Mum & Dad a retirement home either out here in Thailand or in Italy, or both! :o

And get them enough dosh to live out the rest of their lives without a worry in the world.

Will also like to give them a fair few ha-sip/ha-sip grandkids, but that's going to happen anyway :D

Will also like to give them a fair few ha-sip/ha-sip grandkids , ...

:D

allai nah?

Ngong too :D (confused ) lol

" ha-sip/ha-sip grandkids "

do you mean = 50-50 blood as mixed Farang-Thai kids? (luk kreung)

Bambi :o

Spot on!

It's a word I heard used by a Thai to describe luk-kreung kids when I first moved here years ago. Obviously, no offense and all...

Bambi

Make a baby for my BF , :D

Bambi

....err he found me out from TV ,and i confessed all to him already

emmm...we will be friends

and broken heart again..me :D

err... for you , a marmite boy ...thanks for shared your time with me , you re really nice, and too good to be true ..

alone again , naturally

Bambi