Glitterman Speaks About [B] Walking Street And Says Goodbye Forever.

glitterman

The Almighty and Powerful Wizard is Back with this follow up to part '[A] Soi Buakao', So its time for you to shout "Yippee the Great Glitterman has just posted a new one.......but ooohhhh, its his last one"

Walking Street [in my opinion] is SHAMEFUL. It is a shame that the main tourist attraction in Pattaya is a 'Red light street'. 'Sex sells' and Walking Street sells Pattaya. Over the many years rentable girls have turned a small fishing village into Pattaya city, and they continue to build it. Rentable girls BUILT Pattaya city, so they DO deserve a round of applause for that, but now its time to stop and change.

It is nothing to look at by day, but at night it is CROWDED. Huge groups of Chinese are flag led down it, sex tourists prowl it and many others come to look at this shame sleeze pit of Go-Go bars and other such sleeeeeeeaze.

.........And so the Golden Glitterman, the last hope for mankind cycled up the mountain side, far above the crowds and clouds. Where, losing his religion our hero sat with head in hands and heart on his sleeve. Suddenly a very bright light did appear in the sky above him, and a loud deep echoey voice said;

"Do not despair my Golden one, for YOU are the chosen one, your golden light will purify this sleazy city, you are more popular then Jesus Christ...here, and have bought happiness to countless thousands over the years, go now and continue your good work."

And so the Great Golden Glitterman rejoiced and cycled over to the very edge of the mountain side over looking Walking Street, and looking down at the crowds he shouted out;

"I am the chosen one, REPENT, REPENT, for i am the Glitter of Golden light, follow me and i will shine for you and show you the way, I will give you UTOPIA in Pattaya.......ooohhh yes....and i am more popular than Jesus Christ here.....well anyway thats what he said.......I AM THE NEW RELIGION."!!!!!

But no one even looked up, as they were all too busy being sinful. VERY angered by this the Golden Glitterman lifted up his golden bicycle far above his head, and hurled it down onto the sinful crowds. Whereupon the earth did shake and split wide open, and down into this huge crack in Walking Street fell all the rentable ladies, dirty old men, alcoholics, television watchers, football fans, ladyboys, gay men, forums Grumpy Mens Club [yes you], road spitters, drug users and wild dogs.

......A few months later birds for the first time started singing in the trees, and also for the first time good families with their children started to arrive. And a huge golden statue of the Golden Glitterman was erected outside the Royal Garden Plaza, where beautiful women would lay flowers at the feet and kiss this huge erection.

No body knows for sure what happened to the Golden Glitterman, for he was never seen again. Some say, they say, that his eight bicycle sirens can still be heard way up there on the mountain, while others say that he vacated to the moon where there is plenty of cheese.

But one thing remains for sure, he was and still is a legend, unique and original and will live forever in Pattaya's hearts and history.....AMEN.

........And with that the priest then closed his prayer book and a Golden twinkle glittered in the priests eye, was it the reflection from nearby candlesticks?.....or a hidden cape. Then the priest flashed a smile, that famous, wonderful, beautiful Golden Glitterman smile. All over the world congregations left with tears in their eyes.

The Royal Glitterman hath Spoken.........and GONE BYE BYE.

post-96609-025555500 1280243214_thumb.jp

post-96609-089061000 1280243225_thumb.jp

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried to read his posts once or twice when I have been extremely bored. I never get further than a paragraph though.

Well you get further than me...

for all of his 37 postings I for one will not miss him.

• Like 1

"Do not despair my Golden one, for YOU are the chosen one, your golden light will purify this sleazy city, you are more popular then Jesus Christ...here, and have bought happiness to countless thousands over the years, go now and continue your good work."

And so the Great Golden Glitterman rejoiced and cycled over to the very edge of the mountain side over looking Walking Street, and looking down at the crowds he shouted out;

"I am the chosen one, REPENT, REPENT, for i am the Glitter of Golden light, follow me and i will shine for you and show you the way, I will give you UTOPIA in Pattaya.......ooohhh yes....and i am more popular than Jesus Christ here.....well anyway thats what he said.......I AM THE NEW RELIGION."!!!!!

ok this goes to show the guy is in fact complety insane !,

......A few months later birds for the first time started singing in the trees, and also for the first time good families with their children started to arrive. And a huge golden statue of the Golden Glitterman was erected outside the Royal Garden Plaza, where beautiful women would lay flowers at the feet and kiss his huge erection.

this did make me laugh a bit :whistling: