Where Can I Have Coke Vanilla?

MidoriApple

I know I can't find it in Thailand,

But since I am Thai, guess this is not against TV's rule for asking.

It's about Thai, anyway. :D

Few years ago, can be founded in HK, many times people bought for me, so I was ok.

But now no more..

Seem like I am only one person in this world who really love having Coke Vanilla flavor.

Please tell me anywhere to buy?

Hope it will not to far (and too cold)

I am planning for one-month vacation.

Maybe..maybe..

Thanks.

Vanilla Coke is not bad, but for a sure taste 'o heaven try Coke Blak.

( When off the market in the US due to the fact I think I was the only one who ever bought it.. well, my TG bought it for me. It was addictive as hel_l and only came in 7 oz bottles..)

Vanilla Coke is common in the US, like Cherry Coke. Available at any Circle K.

You could catch a flight to Hawai'i...

Mate of mine would add a tad of cooking vanilla to some of his soft drinks, coke included.I think the amount is similar to the amount of vermouth in a extra dry martini. Dip the cork into the coke or some such. Be reckless and try it ahead of time. You might save 1000's in travel expense.

Nein, I thought many times for mixing Vanilla extract with Coke, but Vanilla Extract itself tastes nothing, more bitter. May be Vanilla seeds can help..well, too expensive.

Phoned with a friend, she said in Malaysia has, but I will have to wait until this November, when she will go again. :(

Hawaii..? Will see...

Now thinking to use Vanilla syrup instead.

Khun James, only Vanilla Coke and Pepsi Twist I can have, the rest... Pepsi Green, Pepsi Gold, Sprite tea, Cherry Coke... Taste eiwwwww....like Chinese medicine. Better shoot me!

Thanks, everyone/ Cheers

I heard if you mix Vanilla Coke and Pepsi Green you end up with green drink that still tastes like <deleted>.

Soda pop, in general, is <deleted>. Most just haven't noticed yet......obviously, as sells are steadily skyrocketing. Tell ya something about the model of the mindless consumer?:rolleyes:

The only place that i have seen it recently was in Malaysia, KL and penang.

I think in most country's it has been discontinued along with many other great drinks i used to like when i was grown up i.e Hooch and mezt

Have a look on ebay or somewhere she if somebody has old stock

Regards

Try mixing small amounts of vanilla extract with your coke.That is the old fashioned way...:bah: What is the black coke Johnnie?

It is heaven in a small bottle Jack..

Went off the market in 2008 due to me being the only one in the world who ever bought it. :(

post-46099-061338000 1280383368_thumb.jp