Major Cineplex

WinnieTheKhwai

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it doesn't seem fair to have to pay to watch advertising. when i was a kid this was unheard of (besides trailers). goddamm future.

Yeah but now they have sound and are in colour, doesn't that make up for it? :lol:

Having to turn that crank on the front of the Model T Ford to get it started to go see Douglas Fairbanks and Charlie Chaplin was no picnic! :annoyed:

it doesn't seem fair to have to pay to watch advertising. when i was a kid this was unheard of (besides trailers). goddamm future.

Yeah but now they have sound and are in colour, doesn't that make up for it? :lol:

Having to turn that crank on the front of the Model T Ford to get it started to go see Douglas Fairbanks and Charlie Chaplin was no picnic! :annoyed:

I presume that was Douglas Fairbanks Senior? :whistling:

Good one UG. And yeah, have you seen that Buster Keaton ? He's really doing some great suff ! I try to catch all of his flicks.

Ollylamama - have you caught a movie recently back in your country of origin ? Dang if they don't give you a 1/2 hr of commercials too ! At least most of them are trailers and previews which are only slightly more interesting than product commercials.

Last year I caught the new Star Trek in So Cal and endured a commercial marathon before the actual show.

I was in there the other day with women either side of me chatting away on their mobile phones. That is ANNOYING. I let the first one pass but by the second call they both had a tap on their shoulder......end of problem!