Airasia

Millard

You have plenty of time and therefore I would suggest you to wait for an Air Asia promotion, last week they had a HKG to BKK promotion at HK$ 398/one way.

Do not look at prices with Air Asia only, as airlines such as Cathay Pacific / Emirates / Thai do offer very low prices too since there is a very high demand for the HKG to BKK route with several daily flights.

You have plenty of time and therefore I would suggest you to wait for an Air Asia promotion, last week they had a HKG to BKK promotion at HK$ 398/one way.

Do not look at prices with Air Asia only, as airlines such as Cathay Pacific / Emirates / Thai do offer very low prices too since there is a very high demand for the HKG to BKK route with several daily flights.

Also, if you register on the AirAsia site you will get messages to inform you of all their pormotions and my understanding is that the messages to registred people are released before any newspaper etc., advertising.

I've completely given up on Air Asia and since then have found plenty of alternatives - cheap and relatively hassle free. Nok Air, Thai (specials), Bangkok Air.

Save that this thread is about Air Asia flights to Hong Kong and Nok Air and Bangkok Airways don't fly there, well actually Bangkok Airways does but you have to fly via Koh Samui.

That said, I agree there are plenty of alternatives to Hong Kong, I flew there with Ethiopian Airways recently.