Really Hot Bodies Seen At Royal Garden

JimSiam

Anyone who buys these machines is just inflating their ego's and want to show off their wealth. These machines are made to roam and let lose. I caanot see that happenning in BKK traffic jams or the streets of Pattaya. I guess you could outrun all the cops on a trip to Chiang Mai. They have no respect for the machine they bought.

Anyone who buys these machines is just inflating their ego's and want to show off their wealth. These machines are made to roam and let lose. I caanot see that happenning in BKK traffic jams or the streets of Pattaya. I guess you could outrun all the cops on a trip to Chiang Mai. They have no respect for the machine they bought.

Let's face it. They're penis cars. If you're having trouble in that department, I wouldn't suggest enlargement surgery but there's always Vitamin V.

Let's face it. They're penis cars. If you're having trouble in that department, I wouldn't suggest enlargement surgery but there's always Vitamin V.

They replace Jingthing's penis then-That is cool. Grouchy today I see

They replace Jingthing's penis then-That is cool. Grouchy today I see

Maybe just grouchy coz he doesn't have one, a Porsche that is. whistling.gif

I suspect you have never driven one of these and of course your response will be (in a high voice) "and I never wanted to either". For those who enjoy driving, they are a superb piece of machinery and for those who enjoy driving fast, they are one hel_l of an experience. If you insist on calling them a "penis machine" then I am happy to play with mine - what do you play with then, or are you the .001 percent that claims they never do?:cheesy:

Fair enough if you argued as others have, that these beasts need to roam free and it is cruel to imprison them on Thai roads. But no need to choke on envy because you cannot afford one.

I suspect if you had the money and whether or not it changes you as a person, you would flaunt it with precisely the type of motor, home and other trappings (I confess that I would) that seem to distress you when they are owned by others. Otoh, you might be a real clever bloke and look for a shroud with pockets.

I once overtook a Lamborghini...

It's all relative. There are plenty of folks who probably feel the same about people who own more than 10 pairs of socks.

:)

I suspect you have never driven one of these and of course your response will be (in a high voice) "and I never wanted to either".

Truthfully, I think the prices on such cars are obscene and decadent, even for very rich people. I would probably buy something boring like a top end Mercedes sedan though; I like bulk and safety. Rich people especially should take care not to die in a car crash, it's a shame to not live to enjoy your money. What's with a high voice thing, some kind of sexual slur?

Edited by Jingthing

People who purchase these types of vehicles in Thailand have so much money that, to them, it is like the difference between the 23 baht bottle of Green Tea and the 18 baht bottle of Green Tea. Yeah, the cheaper bottle is more practical but what does it matter?

Let me better extrapolate: Massive under reporting of taxes + no property taxes + no death/estate taxes + decades of paying factory workers 20 baht per hour to produce x00 baht/hour worth of product = $$$$

Imagine an American who makes $1m USD a year. He will pay 500-600k in taxes. If he owes a $5m dollar home he will pay around $150k a year in property taxes. When he dies he will pay another 50-60% in taxes. Now multiple those figures through multiple generations bearing interest.