Timberland Footwear

NanLaew

Has anyone seen a Timberland footwear outlet in Pattaya? I think I may have seen their stuff if not in Royal Garden, maybe in the Outlet Mall top-end of Theprassit? If anyone can confirm this, it would be grand.

Thanks,

NL

There used to be at an outlet at "Royen" Garden but they closed-up a few months ago...not much demand for cold weather parkas and calf-length hiking boots in Pattaya.

Wouldnt call that shop an outlet as the items were way more expensive than can be bought in the states or even England!

On recommendation from a friend I bought a pair of v expensive all weather sandles from the Timberland shop in Royal Garden.

They were crap !

They fell apart in 2 months !

And at the same time there was a furore in the Uk press about the Timberland Boss admitting that they use the cheapest leather in the cheapest factories and make them in the poorest countries.........buy something else.

There used to be at an outlet at "Royen" Garden but they closed-up a few months ago...not much demand for cold weather parkas and calf-length hiking boots in Pattaya.

Thanks for that. That's where I saw them. I only saw shoes and low-rise hikers in there but I won't argue that they've gone.

Wouldnt call that shop an outlet as the items were way more expensive than can be bought in the states or even England!

Yes, and I can fly to the US for $1385 round-trip and save money on the footwear purchase. Next?

check supersport shop at central chit lom, I bought a timberland backpack from there a few months ago

Ah yes... the 'big shoes with storage' alternative to casual footwear.

Thanks for the info, I guess I will buy them here in Kuala Lumpur.

And at the same time there was a furore in the Uk press about the Timberland Boss admitting that they use the cheapest leather in the cheapest factories and make them in the poorest countries.........buy something else.

You being frae Eberdeen n that, a thocht you wud appreciate that buzniz model naw?

Edited by NanLaew