I'Ve Had 1St Class Car Insurance With

And I've only made a single claim in that time. In fact, in the last three years I haven't had any contact with them at all, except to pay the bill every year. But, I have acquired a few scratches and dents along the way. Nothing major, though.

Now I'd like to get these dents and scratches repaired, and I'm wondering if the insurance company (Viriyah) will cover incidents that took place two or three years ago that I didn't notify them about.

Since I've had first class insurance with the same company since the day I bought the car, I would think that they would be required to cover me, but I'm not really sure of what to expect when I contact them about this.

Any thoughts or relaying of personal experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

Normally, with unreported incidents, insured would have to cough up about 1k to 2k out of pocket expense, the rest of the repair bill would then be paid by the insurance company.

Early this evening, just paid to the auto repair shop 3k thb out of pocket expense to cover the 30k repair work which was also not reported during the past 2 yrs.

However, the insurance rep said that the insurance co will pay all repair expense, if incident is reported promptly each time. I too was too busy and too lazy under tropical heat.

Perhaps, a good lesson for every auto owner not to follow. LOL

ONE OTHER MAJOR CONSIDERATION, auto owners would be well to compare insurance premiums among major insurance companies. For a 3 yr old Ford Ranger, one company quoted 19k thb but then there was another company offered to insure the beast for only 13k thb.... on the same first class policy. :) Both of these companies do have local rep whom we can call on for help 24/7.

When your renewal date is up, search for a less expensive company that has local office and local rep. Cheers everyone.

Normally, with unreported incidents, insured would have to cough up about 1k to 2k out of pocket expense, the rest of the repair bill would then be paid by the insurance company.

Early this evening, just paid to the auto repair shop 3k thb out of pocket expense to cover the 30k repair work which was also not reported during the past 2 yrs.

However, the insurance rep said that the insurance co will pay all repair expense, if incident is reported promptly each time. I too was too busy and too lazy under tropical heat.

ONE OTHER MAJOR CONSIDERATION, auto owners would be well to compare insurance premiums among major insurance companies. For a 3 yr old Ford Ranger, one company quoted 19k thb but then there was another company offered to insure the beast for only 13k thb.... on the same first class policy. :) Both of these companies do have local rep whom we can call on for help 24/7.

When your renewal date is up, search for a less expensive company that has local office and local rep. Cheers everyone.

Hope I am not stepping on any one's toe by my post. If there is any auto insurance company on TV sponsor list that could offer a better deal than the 13k premium on a 3 yr old Ford Ranger, pls respond so numerous other auto owners might also benefit from your company's offering. To be more specific, this Ranger has incurred 3 minor fender bender during the past year.

Edited by vont

Very good information. My girlfriend had a minor fender bender 2 weeks ago and did not notice the damage until later. Thinking that her 1st class insurance would not cover it, she did not report it to them immediately. She will call insurance company today due to your information. Thank you