How Does She Sleep

mark45y

behavioral interpretation is indeed quite illuminating.

Well...perhaps not that illuminating, when such perceptions and interpretations are clearly founded {instinctively} and conducted through culture-centreness and blind subjectivity. The model examining 'the other' usual falls short by the practice of exploring differences through mindless homogeny.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sleep diagonally across my bed and my cat sleeps sort of in one of the triangles.

I usually kick men out before I go to sleep and ask them not to slam the door on the way out.

Then I put my curlers in, face mask, and those eye thingys you get in the posh part of airplanes.

Well...perhaps not that illuminating, when such perceptions and interpretations are clearly founded {instinctively} and conducted through culture-centreness and blind subjectivity. The model examining 'the other' usual falls short by the practice of exploring differences through mindless homogeny.

Mark is being honest (in a roundabout way).

Why get involved when there are so many women desperate to persuade you they 'love you too much'?

Try it on waving. Thai person waves for you to come here. Falang person waves for you to come here.

Watch people pass one another. Thai and Falang.

Dress and undress. Thai and Falang.

Watch the distance people maintain when talking to you or when sitting next to you.

I could go on for hours. If you don’t factor in cultural differences you will understand none of these things.

That is something I wondered about sleeping habits. Position, clothing worn etc.

Try it on waving. Thai person waves for you to come here. Falang person waves for you to come here.

Watch the distance people maintain when talking to you or when sitting next to you.

I could go on for hours. If you don't factor in cultural differences you will understand none of these things.

That is something I wondered about sleeping habits. Position, clothing worn etc.

Dr. Mark, what might you add to a average Thai women who takes slumber in her birthday suit? By choice, mind...

My wife before we married slept with clothes on, when we married she stopped wearing clothes and went naked 4 years ago, in the last month she has started wearing clothes again what does it mean Mark?

Im only there twice a year for 3 months a time and am not currently there (Thailand)

Edited by yabaaaa

yabaaaa' timestamp='1280783172' post='3791294']

My wife before we married slept with clothes on, when we married she stopped wearing clothes and went naked 4 years ago, in the last month she has started wearing clothes again what does it mean Mark?

Im only there twice a year for 3 months a time and am not currently there (Thailand)

Perhaps your approach has become somewhat on the boring 'It's my job' routine and she is passing a silent message to do more 'Foraging' before getting down to the nity-grity , a good loving for a female starts around breakfast time and slowly simmers all day long , you need to get back to being a lover again to keep romance alive . The next time you come home you could have a surprise , twin beds LOL .

She's shagging someone else. :whistling:

She's shagging someone else. :whistling:

I thought that too.

I sleep in old t shirts left by ex lovers as they ran away from my clutches.

I don’t buy real expensive clothes with the exception of my shirts and underwear. I always buy good cotton shirts and good cotton boxer shorts. I have noticed as the shirts and boxers become worn and soft that they disappear.

My wives always slept in my shirts and/or boxers.

I have also noticed when I get up in the morning women who are getting along with me at the time roll over to sleep where I had just gotten up and on my pillow. Women who are not getting along with me stay in the same position and on their side of the bed when I get up.

I have a very much smaller sample than Marky ......... only 5

1 (UK) so long ago that I don't remember

1 (UK wife) first 29 years slept close, 1 year before the divorce, slept far away (had lover) then I chucked her out of the bedroom

1 (Thai) too drunk to remember, this was shortly after I moved to Thailand and partied hard every night for months

1 (Thai) at start slept close, at end slept far

1 (Thai wife) clings like a limpet, often wake up to find her draped over me.

So from my small sample I have to say I think Marky is bang on.

When the girls move away from me in bed, it's time to 'slip out the back, Jack'

I could go on for hours. If you don't factor in cultural differences you will understand none of these things.

Dr. Mark, what might you add to a average Thai women who takes slumber in her birthday suit? By choice, mind...

Wow highly unusual! Has only happened to me infrequently. Was she an only child? What part of the country was she from? Parents occupation? Education level? Interesting case and worth more study.

I sleep in old t shirts left by ex lovers as they ran away from my clutches.

By posting twice in this topic you have now been added to the list of Mark45y's conquests.

As you have also mentioned your cat, he will mark that up as a three-way.

:whistling:

Only had one cat threesome. It was a Siamese cat who thought my balls were play toys and when making love would sneak up on the bed behind me and hit at them like ball on a string. Lilac frost point Siamese to be precise. She was an odd cat.

I have a very much smaller sample than Marky ......... only 5

1 (UK) so long ago that I don't remember

1 (UK wife) first 29 years slept close, 1 year before the divorce, slept far away (had lover) then I chucked her out of the bedroom

1 (Thai) too drunk to remember, this was shortly after I moved to Thailand and partied hard every night for months

1 (Thai) at start slept close, at end slept far

1 (Thai wife) clings like a limpet, often wake up to find her draped over me.

So from my small sample I have to say I think Marky is bang on.

When the girls move away from me in bed, it's time to 'slip out the back, Jack'

Of course the limpet loves you. But you already knew that.

I’d look for a physical problem first. Perhaps she is ill or has recently gained weight. Maybe a rash or something minor that she feels is a body flaw.

Wilt Chamberlain the basketball player slept with 20,000 women. We were in business together 20 years ago. I guess it may be difficult for a man who has led a sheltered life to realize not everyone shares their monogamous life style. Some people have different hobbies. Some fish, some build model airplanes some come to Thailand. I would submit that men who come to Thailand come for a reason and it is not fishing or building model airplanes.

If I really liked wine I would have retired to the South of France or California. I don't really like wine. Guess what men really like who retire to Thailand?

Wilt Chamberlain claims to have slept with 20,000 women. Do the math -- assuming 1 new/different woman every night (and when did he have time to meet them???), it would take approximately 60 years to sleep with 20,000 different women!!!!!!! Are you kidding???? That you would quote that claim makes it pretty clear how accurate/reliable your own claim is -- NOT! The average "stud" (and even one who pays for it) probably has a few hundred women in his lifetime. Dream/troll on.............

About Wilt.

I knew Wilt well. The business venture we shared was professional women's volleyball teams. Wilt never went to bed with one woman in my experience. It was always at least two and most nights more than two. Sometimes it was the whole volleyball team. Wilt was a sports star and a savvy business man. He liked women. Lots of women. Specifically mothers and daughters. If you divide the 20,000 by 4 or more it becomes easy to see how he accumulated his reputation. He was also a nice guy and a ladies man. Women liked him. He wasn't cheap. He had the money and he spent it. In two years of our association in Chicago I was never allowed to pick up a tab. In that respect he was like a Thai. He was older and richer and always paid the bills. RIP Wilt. You were the man. Big guy, big heart.

:lol: . Ive got a better idea, back to your swingers forum marky, your low moral values arnt impressing people here but you are managing to prove time and time again what a knob you are.

If there is a god, hopefully when you meet him in a few short years time, he will run something through that penis of yours & send you back to earth as an elephants vagina and you can take a real pounding in that form, as opposed to just being in your current form of the same receptical.

Enjoy your self manipulation thread, I am sure you get some twisted perverted kicks out of it :rolleyes:

Now you are doing it. Replying to me through other peoples posts. Elkangorito thinks I came to Thailand during the latest red shirt protests and am a newbie on Thai Visa. I guess he can't read.

You seem upset. I live in Thailand and I am not married and have a lot of sex. I don't need anyone's validation to enjoy my life here. Nor am I upset that you or anyone else is not impressed by my morals. Why on earth would I care. Why should I try and impress you. No brag just fact. If you don't like it or don't believe it. OK, no skin off my nose.

When I lived in the west I had to sit at meetings and discuss things like morals, skirt length and who was being unfaithful to whom and why those were bad things for our company.

I don't have to do that anymore. I can discuss how Thai women like to cuddle. If your woman does not cuddle she is going to do bad things to you. Now those are things I think are important.

Non verbal hints that that girl dancing on the pole will make a good wife. That's important to some people.

You see the great majority of western people living in Thailand are men and when they come here the great majority are alone and divorced. I am part of that majority.

Do you really believe in reincarnation? I have never been able to understand it in terms of the population explosion of the last 100 years. There are worse things than being an elephants vagina.

dear marky,

You and I are two very different people. If I met a man who informed me he had lived 60 years and had one sexual partner for the entire time verses a man such as yourself, I based on that information alone would have alot more respect for the other man. Of course, as more information came to light, that could perhaps change, perhaps the other man eats little children or something like that.

Please also understand, in my quoted post above, I did NOT try to suggest that I hope you die soon, I know you havent taken that as such but a couple of people here have & perhaps my sentence structure wasnt the best but I wasn't hoping for your death but rather that something sharp and hot is driven into the end of your knob after you die.

As for reincarnation, Im not sure, I guess we will all find out soon enough.

Finally, I have worked backwards through this I realise but I am not upset, but I do question your respect towards women in general. I can actually enjoy a womans company without getting into her pants, in actual fact I believe some of the best relationships (friendships) I have had, have been with women who I never engaged in such a way. You seem to have one motive in your life & I bet after you acheive each motive you discard the woman quickly in search of your next victim. I am absolutely surprised that you have had any time to observe these women sleep at all.....you my friend are like a rabid dog on heat. What on earth will you do if you ever become unable to perform? Actually don't answer that, the answer might scare me.

Also, marky, have you ever wondered why so many of these women don't have you back for a second visit, perhaps your performance level isnt up to scratch.

Anyway, thats it for me, I won't comment or answer any further questions, I have made a pact with the internet gods to leave you alone, afterall, Im not going to change what you personally do OR what you personally claim to do, am I?:lol:

Perhaps your approach has become somewhat on the boring 'It's my job' routine and she is passing a silent message to do more 'Foraging' before getting down to the nity-grity , a good loving for a female starts around breakfast time and slowly simmers all day long , you need to get back to being a lover again to keep romance alive . The next time you come home you could have a surprise , twin beds LOL .

ha ha interesting but the truth is this, 1 month ago whilst I was away my wife who takes care of our condos found one of our customers dead in his room and blood everywhere, it realy shocked her and left her feeling bad for at least 2 weeks not being able to sleep etc, the man she found was naked and she said she wouldnt want to be found dead and naked in her room when Im not there so now she has started wearing her nightclothes in bed (in case she dies in her sleep), see how easy it is to get the wrong end of the stick? :D

I ride a Baht bus (songtau) every dad. I have done this for 6 years. I have also noticed some very interesting seemingly common body language that is consistent in almost all Thai women.

I have thought about posting a thread about it. But the only validation I have would involve another a discussion about my already overdone sex life. So I guess I will keep the information to myself.

I think the big majority here would love to hear the stories.

Just ignore the puritans. Secretly they are full of envy anyway... :)

:lol: . Ive got a better idea, back to your swingers forum marky, your low moral values arnt impressing people here but you are managing to prove time and time again what a knob you are.

If there is a god, hopefully when you meet him in a few short years time, he will run something through that penis of yours & send you back to earth as an elephants vagina and you can take a real pounding in that form, as opposed to just being in your current form of the same receptical.

Enjoy your self manipulation thread, I am sure you get some twisted perverted kicks out of it :rolleyes:

Now you are doing it. Replying to me through other peoples posts. Elkangorito thinks I came to Thailand during the latest red shirt protests and am a newbie on Thai Visa. I guess he can't read.

You seem upset. I live in Thailand and I am not married and have a lot of sex. I don't need anyone's validation to enjoy my life here. Nor am I upset that you or anyone else is not impressed by my morals. Why on earth would I care. Why should I try and impress you. No brag just fact. If you don't like it or don't believe it. OK, no skin off my nose.

When I lived in the west I had to sit at meetings and discuss things like morals, skirt length and who was being unfaithful to whom and why those were bad things for our company.

I don't have to do that anymore. I can discuss how Thai women like to cuddle. If your woman does not cuddle she is going to do bad things to you. Now those are things I think are important.

Non verbal hints that that girl dancing on the pole will make a good wife. That's important to some people.

You see the great majority of western people living in Thailand are men and when they come here the great majority are alone and divorced. I am part of that majority.

Do you really believe in reincarnation? I have never been able to understand it in terms of the population explosion of the last 100 years. There are worse things than being an elephants vagina.

dear marky,

You and I are two very different people. If I met a man who informed me he had lived 60 years and had one sexual partner for the entire time verses a man such as yourself, I based on that information alone would have alot more respect for the other man. Of course, as more information came to light, that could perhaps change, perhaps the other man eats little children or something like that.

Please also understand, in my quoted post above, I did NOT try to suggest that I hope you die soon, I know you havent taken that as such but a couple of people here have & perhaps my sentence structure wasnt the best but I wasn't hoping for your death but rather that something sharp and hot is driven into the end of your knob after you die.

As for reincarnation, Im not sure, I guess we will all find out soon enough.

Finally, I have worked backwards through this I realise but I am not upset, but I do question your respect towards women in general. I can actually enjoy a womans company without getting into her pants, in actual fact I believe some of the best relationships (friendships) I have had, have been with women who I never engaged in such a way. You seem to have one motive in your life & I bet after you acheive each motive you discard the woman quickly in search of your next victim. I am absolutely surprised that you have had any time to observe these women sleep at all.....you my friend are like a rabid dog on heat. What on earth will you do if you ever become unable to perform? Actually don't answer that, the answer might scare me.

Also, marky, have you ever wondered why so many of these women don't have you back for a second visit, perhaps your performance level isnt up to scratch.

Anyway, thats it for me, I won't comment or answer any further questions, I have made a pact with the internet gods to leave you alone, afterall, Im not going to change what you personally do OR what you personally claim to do, am I?:lol:

I would agree with most of your post. I have met 4 maybe 5 men who have only had one woman. One was a doctor who married his grade school sweetheart. He had only ever dated, slept with and had sex with one woman. His son dated one of my daughters. I am sure he was a great role model for his son.

My mother of my children and I have both been married three times and I don’t think were good role models for our daughters in that regard. I have apologized to my children for that fact.

20 years ago a doctor told me I was going blind and arranged a visit to a specialist the next day for emergency surgery. The first thing I did upon leaving the first doctors office was go the most expensive strip club I could find to watch the ladies dance. Turned out the doctor was wrong but that wasn’t the point.

I have no delusions about my performance in bed. At 40 I was great, now 20 years later mediocre at best.

Since I am only mediocre in the sack I need every trick I can muster, hence the attention to body language and non verbal clues.

I do differ with you on relationships both personal and business. I trust women more after we have slept together.

Why women don’t have me back for a second visit? Not really accurate. I married two beautiful women and one not beautiful woman. I left all three women or you could say it was my fault we got divorced. I was not in love with any of my wives. I’ll admit that was stupid. I think it is better to be in love with your wife at least when you first get married.

So I am just a broken heated old man who came to Thailand to ease the pain. I and I should mention that so far it has worked. It worked shortly after I got here. For a lot of different reasons women being one of them. I have had a couple of down days in Thailand during the last six years but the great majority of the time has been fun, interesting and never boring.

I was sitting in my home in the US and contemplating my life and wondered what I would do if someone told me I had only six months to live. No one told me that but a friend of mine had died. I realized that if my doctor had told me I had six months to live I would sell everything and move to Thailand and boom like a bunny. Having realized that fact, that’s what I did. If a prophet told me I was going to die tomorrow I would not have to change my plans for tonight. I wonder how many people reading this can say that?

Wow highly unusual! Has only happened to me infrequently. Was she an only child? What part of the country was she from? Parents occupation? Education level? Interesting case and worth more study.

Bit of an odd duck. In a positive force, of course. Old school country girl, yet beats to the sound of her own drum. Surin. Farmers. High school. Throws all your high and mighty and fabricated Western anthropological theories right out the window, yes?:)

Bit of an odd duck. In a positive force, of course. Old school country girl, yet beats to the sound of her own drum. Surin. Farmers. High school. Throws all your high and mighty and fabricated Western anthropological theories right out the window, yes?:)

Yes it does. Makes no sense to me except to revel in diversity. There are nudist resorts all over the world but none in Thailand. Go go girls all of a sudden get modest when changing clothes at home. That makes no sense except to say they are Thai. You would think after years of taking off their clothes on stage they would become less modest but not so.

Was she the oldest or youngest in her family and what about her birth sign. Being the youngest or the oldest may explain it but if she is in the middle of the birth order then it makes even less sense to me.

Yes it does. Makes no sense to me except to revel in diversity. There are nudist resorts all over the world but none in Thailand. Go go girls all of a sudden get modest when changing clothes at home. That makes no sense except to say they are Thai. You would think after years of taking off their clothes on stage they would become less modest but not so.

Was she the oldest or youngest in her family and what about her birth sign. Being the youngest or the oldest may explain it but if she is in the middle of the birth order then it makes even less sense to me.

She still retains the proverbial Thai modesty....with the exception of sleeping in the buff. Oldest of four.

I would agree with most of your post. I have met 4 maybe 5 men who have only had one woman. One was a doctor who married his grade school sweetheart. He had only ever dated, slept with and had sex with one woman. His son dated one of my daughters. I am sure he was a great role model for his son.

My mother of my children and I have both been married three times and I don't think were good role models for our daughters in that regard. I have apologized to my children for that fact.

20 years ago a doctor told me I was going blind and arranged a visit to a specialist the next day for emergency surgery. The first thing I did upon leaving the first doctors office was go the most expensive strip club I could find to watch the ladies dance. Turned out the doctor was wrong but that wasn't the point.

I have no delusions about my performance in bed. At 40 I was great, now 20 years later mediocre at best.

Since I am only mediocre in the sack I need every trick I can muster, hence the attention to body language and non verbal clues.

I do differ with you on relationships both personal and business. I trust women more after we have slept together.

Why women don't have me back for a second visit? Not really accurate. I married two beautiful women and one not beautiful woman. I left all three women or you could say it was my fault we got divorced. I was not in love with any of my wives. I'll admit that was stupid. I think it is better to be in love with your wife at least when you first get married.

So I am just a broken heated old man who came to Thailand to ease the pain. I and I should mention that so far it has worked. It worked shortly after I got here. For a lot of different reasons women being one of them. I have had a couple of down days in Thailand during the last six years but the great majority of the time has been fun, interesting and never boring.

I was sitting in my home in the US and contemplating my life and wondered what I would do if someone told me I had only six months to live. No one told me that but a friend of mine had died. I realized that if my doctor had told me I had six months to live I would sell everything and move to Thailand and boom like a bunny. Having realized that fact, that's what I did. If a prophet told me I was going to die tomorrow I would not have to change my plans for tonight. I wonder how many people reading this can say that?

You seem so brutally honest, so I was wrong about you stretching the numbers (to impress) or something?

Anyway, each to their own but Im glad i dont operate or think like you.

I am totally shocked that you have daughters.....OMGoodness, how would you feel if they were appearing on some wannabe studs list?

I wonder if you have enjoyed other projects as much as you enjoy the horizontal mumbo? :lol: Anyway, remember, Im not responding to this anymore, so please don't talk to me. :ph34r: