Tractor Trailer / Tipping Cart

Samlula

Hi,

I have been trying to find somewhere in Thailand that either makes or imports Tipping trailers / tipping carts to pull behind tractors, i was looking for something that would be able to carry 5 ton to 10 tons, either single or tandem axle, anybody have any contacts?

Thanks

Samlula,

There is a German trailer manufacturer in Bangkok and an Australian one in Chok Chai that I know. Both build quality products but at a high price as major components are imported. I also have a contact with trailer component makers in Australia through which the important bits can be imported directly. I have a catalogue for their products somewhere in the pile of paper I have been collecting. If you have a design and can weld a bit, why not build it yourself? Happy to give you a hand if you are near me or prepared to travel. Also somewhere in the collection of design stuff I have data on a tandem tipper that could be modified to your requirement it was fitted with a hydraulic ram which could be run from a rear tapping on the tractor.

On the local front there is a Thai guy who has build a lot of gear for TV members who are very happy with his work. Check the posts on farm machinery in particular forage harvesters. If you are not particular about suspension or gross weight there are any number of local ag machinery companys and fabricators in most locations, take a drive around your area.

On a lighter note, with tongue in cheek, if you were a Thai, you would probably just use a pickup truck until it's back broke. Then you could tow it with the tractor. :whistling:

Isaanaussie

Edited by IsaanAussie

Samlula,

There is a German trailer manufacturer in Bangkok and an Australian one in Chok Chai that I know. Both build quality products but at a high price as major components are imported. I also have a contact with trailer component makers in Australia through which the important bits can be imported directly. I have a catalogue for their products somewhere in the pile of paper I have been collecting. If you have a design and can weld a bit, why not build it yourself? Happy to give you a hand if you are near me or prepared to travel. Also somewhere in the collection of design stuff I have data on a tandem tipper that could be modified to your requirement it was fitted with a hydraulic ram which could be run from a rear tapping on the tractor.

On the local front there is a Thai guy who has build a lot of gear for TV members who are very happy with his work. Check the posts on farm machinery in particular forage harvesters. If you are not particular about suspension or gross weight there are any number of local ag machinery companys and fabricators in most locations, take a drive around your area.

On a lighter note, with tongue in cheek, if you were a Thai, you would probably just use a pickup truck until it's back broke. Then you could tow it with the tractor. :whistling:

Isaanaussie

Isaanaussie,

Thanks for the info, i have made several flat bed trailers for DC60's, but attempting to build a tipper is beyond my specs. i seem to have major problem's finding "Thick" steel, I find all the steel here in Thailand is very, very thin and of poor quality, the thickest box section i have found / ordered was 3mm, even it was not good, tried welding with both stick and Co2. I reckon i would rather pay the extra cash and get a proper import one if possible. If you can find the tel numbers of the Aus company near Chok Chai and send it to me that would be great, i will be passing by that way next weekend.

Thanks

Samlula,

Isaanaussie

Isaanaussie,

Thanks for the info, i have made several flat bed trailers for DC60's, but attempting to build a tipper is beyond my specs. i seem to have major problem's finding "Thick" steel, I find all the steel here in Thailand is very, very thin and of poor quality, the thickest box section i have found / ordered was 3mm, even it was not good, tried welding with both stick and Co2. I reckon i would rather pay the extra cash and get a proper import one if possible. If you can find the tel numbers of the Aus company near Chok Chai and send it to me that would be great, i will be passing by that way next weekend.

Thanks

My pleasure. Attached is the last contact information I have for Carry More. Note the Chok Chau address is the only one they were using when I last spoke to them. There was a guy called David Long that I spoke to direct number 0899877063.

Carry_More_Trailer Addresses.pdf

Since you have built units before, then prehaps you vould consider buying the chassis and tipper unit and fitting the rest yourself. Check this link

http://www.agriaffai...artisanale.html

At about 80,000 baht plus freight and import duties it would be a good deal.

Isaanaussie

Edited by IsaanAussie

Thanks a lot, weighing up some options. Farmerjo, i have contacted the kamolindustry, nothing back yet, CMT chonburi advertise trailers, called them, they said they did not make them anymore.

That import option may be what i will end up with Issanaussie, Thanks again