Air Conditioners In Pattaya

Beardog

Has anyone ever purchased a central air conditioner. I was thinking of either the 9000 BTU Samsung- LG, or central air unit. I looked at the company Central Air in Pattaya & found all 3 to be 9200-9500 baht + 3000 installation. The air cons sound like a decent price, but I am wondering if anyone has purchased a unit from Central air

Thanks Barry

The Samsung units are very good I have them in every room and can recommend them ...but make sure you buy the correct size for the room otherwise youll be wasting your money ( get a slightly bigger unit than you need rather than one that is too small).

The Samsung units are very good I have them in every room and can recommend them ...but make sure you buy the correct size for the room otherwise youll be wasting your money ( get a slightly bigger unit than you need rather than one that is too small).

Be careful they don't sell you the old type, get a new Inverter Type, its cheaper to run., same wit Fridges they are trying to discount old stock before anyone realizes their obsolete.Never buy one to small, i did,now ive paid twice.